Part 33

Recap : Sanskar hears what Swara feels

Swara's PoV

I saw that Sanskar was standing outside and I knew I was rude, he should know that there is no point in getting close to the family as she knows there is no future. I know I always think that but still once he gets married to someone else, it would become difficult not only for the kids but also for me. I am getting to used to him and I do not want to be dependant on anyone. 

What she did not know was that Sanskar knew why she is behaving like that and her family also knew the same, but her family taunting her and giving her lessons was just so that she understands she does not have to surpress her feelings and she should express. She did not have to think for others she had to learn how to be selfish in certain cases.

Came the day when Manan and Cabil arrived, Sanskar had gone to receive them late at night. All were contended to come back home and their parents were also waiting for them with smile on their faces.

(Neyonika walked towards them) "Welcome back, kids. Missed you all so much"

(Nandini ran towards Neyo) "Even we missed you all mom"

Then she went towards Ram and Sujatha and met them as well. All were taking turns to meet each other but there was one person who felt out of place and that was Neil

(Sujatha noticed this and walked towards Neil) "Neyonika we are such bad mothers that we failed to welcome our newest family member"

Neil was still felt a little out of place because he had not got time to spend with his new family members and adjust so he did not know how to react, Sanskar came and said

(Sanskar) "So sorry Neil, we met after so long that we did not welcome you right, so anyways, please come inside and now this is your house too, you are one among us and you don't have to feel shy at all, we may have not done your official swagat at home since it is late in the night but we would do one tomorrow for sure"

(Sujata) "Let's do it now, both the couples go and stand outside, Neyonika and I will just bring the Pooja thaal to welcome you guys. We are so stupid that we forgot all traditions, come Neyo let's go"

(Ram) "Neil beta, you are our family member so you don't have to feel awkward, we may forget few things in excitement but now you are also part of this excitement and you don't have to be nervous. There is no rules as such in the house, but the only rule is to stay safe and inform us about your well being and never lie. We try out best to have atleast one meal together and sharing the entire day's routine and some chit chat. Beyond this i promise we won't bug you much. I also understand you miss them but you should also know that they are just few minutes away and you can visit them whenever you want"

All adored the conversation, Neil also felt a little light and started smiling whole heartedly, meanwhile both the mothers came and welcomed the newly weds back home. As all were tired all of them retired to their rooms to take rest. Sanskar had already instructed his siblings not to come to office and had given them leave till reception. Neil also had spoken to the hospital in the similar manner so he could spend time with both of his families.

Next day Morning, Sanskar spoke to his parents and left for work while others had not gotten over their jet lag and it was wisely decided to not to disturb them as well.

SMC & Co

Sanskar had reached and he found that Swara was already there. He had just walked straight into his cabin and started working on the pending that had to be closed before the reception preparations. The day started as it was regular, few of his associates came to his cabin to discusses few cases, while Sanskar was juggling between Indian and US Associates as Manik and Cabir are yet to join back. He also believed he could take a little break once his friends join back may be for a week, do somehwere and just relax. This would also give him time away from Swara and also may be Swara would also miss him for how much he has noticed her. His analysis had started and he would discuss the same with his family as well.