Part 25

A Silver Jubilee Chapter for you guys on the 25th of August :P

Recap : Swasan Friendship

Bose House

In the night, Neil had come back from his duty, while all were waiting for him in the hall, once he freshened up, he came down for having dinner, the day went eventful, as the kids were sleepy, they made them sleep and later Neil had asked for everyone to stay in the hall as he had something important to discuss

(Neil) "Baba, I was thinking, I have got Inheritance of One Million USD, to be frank with I already have so much of savings, we can use this amount for my wedding and reception."

(Shekhar) "No we will handle it"

(Swara) "Moreover even we have the amount for your wedding expenses, why should we use this keep it as your savings"

(Neil) "Swara, if you do not listen to me, I will transfer the entire amount to you, then use it the way you want"

(Shomi) "Why are you doing this, do you think we cannot bear the expenses?"

(Neil) "Maa, i know you all can do anything, I already have my personal savings, this is just an additional amount I have got by chance, so why not we use it wisely, rather than lying simply, If I convert this amount in India Rupee, I will have approx 7 and half crores. If you feel that way I will two and half crores with me. You all can use 5 Crores. Please don't say a NO."

(Shekhar) "But Beta, that is your inheritance"

(Neil) "Like I said, it is from them so i wouldn't use as such but I feel this can be used for my wedding then why not use it. Please, I do not want you to break the FD that you have already done for my engagement. Keep that for Swara and the Kids, please baba"

(Shekhar) "But Beta, I still feel it would be beneficial for your future"

(Neil) "I am your son and I can spend my money as I want, so please don't stop, If i would have been your real son you wouldn't have stopped him from contributing, since I am your adopted son, you have a problem isn't it"

Shomi slapped Neil lightly

(Shomi) "Have we ever treated you differently, NO right, then why all these talks?"

Hugging Shomi

(Neil) "Then why don't you agree Maa, please. Don't make me feel like an outsider"

(Swara) "Now don't cry like a baby. Fine I agree with you on behalf of all, first we will use your money and then other amount, is it okay now?"

Swara went and hugged Neil along with Shomi

(Shekhar walking towards the group and gave all a tight hug) "Never ever say that we do not consider you as our own, we all Love you like how I love Swara and loved Kavita. You are our son by blood or not, never say that you are adopted"

(Shomi) "Now stop crying"

(Swara) "Whatever payments have to be done, you can transfer the money directly to the respective account and not in my account, I will not listen a NO"

(Neil wiping his tears) "Please handle it, I do not want you to keep asking me"

(Swara) "No Neil, you have to know what we are spending and why, how much ever you trust us, I want you to handle it and I will keep coming to you, don't worry"

Neil did not reply anything but what they did not know was he had already given his bank standing instruction to transfer 5 Crores in Swara's account and balance he kept for buying of house for the Bose, so that he can stay close to them"