Part 8

I hope you liked the last part so let's continue the story further. Also you guys might be noticing a delay of one of two days to post a chapter as I have to prepare for my upcoming interviews. Also guys do keep in your prayers that I crack the interviews and get the desired job and position. Also this chapter is going to be really long. It's going to be something bad, sad and emotion as we

*****************************************

Recap : Introduction of People in the firm

SANSKAR'S PoV

After Swara has joined I am just thinking of her I hope she knows who I am. Definitely not as the lawyer Sanskar though. I don't understand how she has kids because as far as I know she was not married and moreover Cabir has also clarified the doubt. There seems something fishy though. But like I discussed with others I will not jump to conclusions and I will wait for her to confront or I have to get close to her so all my doubts would be clarified

CABIR'S PoV

It's a shocker to me that Swara has kids. I don't even know how is that even possible. I know Swara for so long and still I don't understand. I will have to talk to her after she settles down. I also wanted to ask her something else as well but that again I will ask her after some days

SWARA'S PoV

Oh God. Cabir is here and he will know about the kids I hope he doesn't add two plus two. I hope he hasn't asked anymore questions from anyone about the kids. Else he will definitely know I have hidden something from him. Though we are not that close still he knows me so well.

All had so many questions and the days passed by. It was calm in both the Bose House and in Unity Villa.

Now Swara was working at a great speed and both Nandini and Sanskar were impressed by her. She was proving to be one of the best hire.

One of the days in the night

Bose House

(Neil) "Mom and Dad I am going for a week long trip to Siliguri. Our hospital is setting a camp, so I will have to go and I cannot back since it's kids camp and I am the head for that department"

(Shomi) "Oh okay"

(Swara) "What happened mom, is there any problem?"

(Shomi) "Actually, Shekhar and I were thinking of going to Maa's place as your Masi (Mother's sister) is not well. She needed help and even her son has gone for his business trip and son's wife is pregnant, hence she needed help"

(Shekhar) "Shomi, do one thing you go to her place and I will stay at home, simple. I don't see a problem here "

(Swara) "Why Dad, even you can go, it's not a problem "

(Neil) "Don't argue guys I will send someone else in my place. So that Swara and the kids do not have to be alone"

(Swara) "Shut up all of you, now listen to me very carefully, Dr. Neil you are not going to miss this camp and Mom Dad please go to Masi's place. About me being alone, I can handle and about the kids I can take them to work. My office has a day care, they can be there and enjoy with other kids. They will anyways not be alone. Many employees bring their kids in day care and Kavish and Kiara can meet new people"

(Shekhar) "But Shona in the evenings you have to be alone, how will handle everything. You have to take care of kids. Prepare Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. With kids you would be too tired as you have to give your 100% to work as well."

(Swara) "Trust me dad, I will manage. Now guys go pack your luggage and just be tension free and I am sure kids will enjoy their new place for playing"