Part 11

Recap : Swara at Sanskar's Place

Let's continue with the chats 😂

Unity Villa

Kiara spoke

(Kiara) "Sanskar Uncle you know something both the dadis told that we are going to get chocolate shake. You know chocolates are so yummy"

Sanskar was shocked that both his mothers have told the kids to call them Dadi. It was a start of building new relation

(Sanskar) "Really but I don't like chocolate"

(Kavish) "Then uncle you taste today with us. It's really yummy. You know Mumma also makes yummy chocolate shake and cakes."

(Sanskar) "But I have never tasted what your Mumma makes then how will I know"

(Kiara thinking and telling) "Then you come to our house one day we will ask Mumma to make chocolate shake for you and also cakes. She also makes many things yummy but this is our favourite"

(Sanskar) "Then the day I come to your house we will have it okay"

Kamala interrupted their talking session but bringing chocolate shake, fries and chips. The kids mouth was literally drooling by seeing the dishes. They were waiting for Swara to tell them if they can take it. Swara then asked the kids to come either side of them and she was going to feed them when Sanskar interrupted

(Sanskar) "I will make Kiara eat and you make Kavish eat so it would be easy for you as well"

Swara just nodded her head and she asked Kiara to go to Sanskar. The kids were enjoying the snacks. Meanwhile

(Sujatha) "So tell me who are all there in your family?"

(Swara) " You have already seen the three of us apart from us their are my parents and my brother. I had a sister"

(Sanskar) " Maa she is Kavita's sister Swara and I told you the story yesterday"

Both mothers just nodded their head and drank their chocolate shake on silence

(Neyonika) "Sunil, go take the kids to the swing and let them play. Also take the ball that is kept in the store room"

(Sunil) "Sure auntyjee I will take them and go"

Swara asked the kids not to irritate Sunil uncle and asked them to go and enjoy. Both kids ran towards the garden and were playing

(Sanskar) "So Swara what brings you here"

(Swara) "Aunty I am sorry to be blunt with your son, but o hope you don't mind. Sanskar are you feeling guilty that you were not able to understand Di?"

Sanskar was stunned which confirmed Swara's thoughts

(Swara) "See Sanskar, if you are feeling guilty then help me in getting those culprits behind the bar. Don't feel guilty if you would feel guilty who knew for last one, one and half years then imagine I on the other side, she was my own sister and I used to talk to her daily as well what would have gone over me when I got to know the reality. I do feel guilty but I understood one thing my sister and my family are good at hiding things. They are the best actors and you would not know the reality. They chose to hide the truth. I am not blaming them. They did this just so that their loved ones are not hurt. The intentions weren't wrong because they did not want to give others pain but hiding was definitely a mistake. I have or say had decided to move on the moment I chose to be mother to her kids. I just had one aim and that was to bring justice to her. So I request you to please not blame yourself."

(Neyonika) "This is what we were trying to explain him but he doesn't understand"

(Swara) " It's a request please move on in your life and you would fine peace and please let Di be happy. It was her wish to see you happy that's the reason why she hid it. So stop blaming and respect my sister's wish"

Sujatha and Neyonika were impressed by her mature thinking. Sanskar just looked at her and just passed a smile. They were interrupted by group of people coming inside along with the kids and they were none other than Manik Nandini and Cabir. Kiara was with Cabir on his shoulder and Kavish on Manik's. Kiara and Kavish got down from their shoulders as they saw Swara staring at them.

(Swara) "What is this behavior Kiara and Kavish. You are not supposed to do that. You know right they have just come from outside. Haven't I told you that when someone comes from outside first let them freshen up and then play. Anyways not get ready and let's go we are getting late"

(Nandini) "Relax Swara. They are just kids. It was us who picked them up and not other way round and most importantly seeing kids everyone feels excited and happy. So it's okay Swara"

Swara just nods her head.

(Swara) " Ok Sujatha and Neyonika aunty, I will take a leave. Manik Sir, Cabir Sir, Nandini and Sanskar Sir, bye. Come on kids let's go"

(Sujatha) "Why are you in hurry. You have told no one is at home then have dinner here and go and let everyone enjoy with the kids as well."

(Swara) "No Aunty, I feel like I have overstayed. May be some other time"

(Neyonika) "The food made at our home is not bad so stay quiet and relax, later have dinner and leave."

(Cabir) "Come on Nandini. For old times sake and even we will enjoy with kids and let me tell you our mothers make excellent food"

(Swara) "I will stay back on one condition, please allow me to help you guys in the kitchen. I don't like sitting idle"

Both Neyonika and Sujatha nod their head and take Swara to the kitchen. Nandini told them that she would freshen up and come and help them.

Manik and Cabir left for changing and Sanskar was having fun with the kids. He was playing with the kids in the main hall. Manik and Cabir joined them and all started playing. Ram was shocked to see kids at his home and he was happy seeing the atmosphere. Sanskar then introduced Ram to the kids. Ram also sat and played. The kids were having a lot of fun as there were more members and all were playing. Though they enjoyed at their home as well but here also they had equal fun.

In the kitchen the ladies were busy with the dinner preparation, Swara decided that she would make a quick dessert and they still had time. So she made a Chocolate Fruit Custard and refrigerated the same once it was done. While ladies had prepared Mexican feast like Nachos, Enchiladas and Mexican Rice. This was the menu for today so all the items were ready. They just added a ceaser salad and the custard what Swara made.

Since there was time for dinner, so Swara thought to prepare Virgin Mojito that everyone could enjoy and for kids she made a Lime Juice. The same was served to everyone and Swara was introduced to Ram officially and all had a great family time. Now the kids were getting tired so they decided to have dinner. They all had dinner and Swara's dessert was much appreciated. All had fun and later on Swara left along with kids. Whereas the youngsters were following them so they knew that all the three reached safe. After seeing them safe they went to their spot for having icecream. Sanskar, Cabir, Manik and Nandini were having some sibling time

It's the end for today