Part 37

Hi Guys - I know its been long and thank you to my readers who have been supporting me by reading in spite of delay from my side. I Love You All

Everyone had gathered around at the Unity Villa. The Bose family was happy meeting Sanskar after long and vice versa. He was playing with kids though he was shocked not finding Swara but he did not want to question anyone. So now Neil and Cabir had decided to announce

(Cabir) "So finally when all of us are here, Neil and I wanted to inform something to all of you"

(Neyonika) "We are also eager to know what have you both kept in your mind"

(Neil) "So, we know that this is early but both of us are planning to adopt two beautiful babies in our life and we have kind of finalised it as well"

All were shocked by their decisions since they thought they would like to wait as it has only been a month to their marriage

(Sujatha) "My sons, did we guys pressurise you for kids that you have decided to adopt so soon?"

(Cabir) "No Maa, we would have adopted if we did not part ways already we have already lost so much of time and we also wanted to embrace parenthood at the earliest. Seeing Kiara and Kavish, we also wanted to have our own children and so we decided to adopt. Moreover we have decided to adopt"

(Neil) "Moreover moms, we are adopting from the orphanage owned by our family and we have are adopting a boy and a girl"

(Neyonika) "Good to hear and congratulations, have you visited them, or have you shortlisted?"

(Cabir) "Yes Mom, we have. There is a boy he is 3 Years Old and there is one new born baby girl who we had shortlisted"

(Neyonika) "Good to hear so when do you want to complete the formalities?"

(Cabir) "We are already done with that Mom, we are planning to bring them home by the coming weekend after all process is sorted and their birth certificates are readu"

(Sanskar stood from his place) "I am so happy for you guys, finally we will also have kids running around our house."

Everyone congratulated them one by one

(Shekhar) "More kids to play and pamper with"

(Ram) "Same here. I am so happy. Thank you for giving us this happiness, my kiddos love you"

All were emotional and crying but then came another happiness bomb

(Cabir) "Everyone can you all do the honours of deciding the names for our kids especially you Nandini since you are the only Bhua (Brother's sister) in our family?"

(Nandini) "It is your rights, I will not take the rights away from you. You both decide"

(Neil) "Please Nandu"

(Manik) "Even Swara is your sister Neil, she also has all the rights to give name to your kids"

(Cabir) "Let's do one thing, Nandini will decide a name for our baby boy and Swara will decide for our baby girl. By the way we are yet to tell Swara and we will tell her post our lunch. Is this a deal now?"

(Nandini) "Yes, it is a deal. So I want to name the baby boy who is going to embrace our house the next weekend would be called as Lakshya Ali. So how is it?"

(Neil) "Perfect, thank you so much Nandu"

All were happy with the name for the boy and all were excited. Sujatha, Shomi and Neyonika decided to convert one of the Guest Rooms to kids room where they can accomodate few bunk beds for future when more kids come in. They also wanted to convert one room as a study room. Meanwhile the ladies decided to place a small kids crib in Cabir and Neil's room for the baby girl and Lakshya could sleep with them for some days till he is comfortable. Till then the rooms would also be ready

(Ram) "Good thing that we already have a play area for kids, now it will be fully used. Earlier it was used only when Kiara and Kavish came and met us now it would be fully used"

(Manik) "Dad we also have to install few more stuffs so that it becomes a proper play ground"

(Sanskar) "Yes Dad, I am thinking of getting few more balls and install another set of swings and slides and a baby pool"

(Cabir) "Stop it guys, write now what we have is enough, we don't need anything else. Its perfect"

Kiara and Kavish were least bothered what was happening as they did not understand a thing they were busy with games and colour books

(Neil) "But seeing Kiara and Kavish, we need to get few colouring books and toys for Lakshya. Anyways our baby girl is small"

(Shekhar) "Lakshya is almost the age of Kiara and Kavish. I hope they enjoy themselves. They will also get playmates"

All of them were discussing. Then the ladies of the house called them for lunch. Post lunch, Neil decided to go with Bose to inform the same to Swara. Sanskar did not say anything but he was dying to meet her.

Sanskar's PoV

Post Swara, I dont think I would ever settle down in my life. I am glad that Cabil have given this happiness to our family. I guess I would die single. Why am I even thinking all this, such a stupid person I am. I love Kiara and Kavish, they are my kids at least by heart, whether Swara likes it or not. I know I keep saying this to myself but Swara came like a light in my life. I know I loved Kavita but that was past. I love Swara and that would be my present and future. I initially liked the kids because they had some features of Kavita but when I got to know them they were just like my Swara. The hope and strength of my life. Swara taught me that we can move on and I also started loving the kids because they had attitude of my Swara. I may sound Psycho but I genuinely love them for her. Kavita is still small part of my life or memory which I can never remove but Swara has filled my entire heart, she is my angel.

Swara's PoV

Swara being alone at home had plenty of time to think, how to apologise to Sanskar and how to tell him that she loves him a lot. This time she did further deep diving to her thoughts and she was happy that she realised how stupid she was. She is missing the warmth that she gets from her family, she was eagerly waiting for them to come. 

After sometime her family arrived and she was surprised to see Neil. Then Neil told her everything and she was proud of her brother 

(Swara) "I wanted to talk to you something in private"

(Neil) "Tell me, Maa and Baba have gone to their rooms and kids are also with them so tell me"

(Swara) "I Love Sanskar, I realised what stupid I was thinking that he liked me only because of kids and Kavita, but that was not the case. I know we have not spoken clearly about this but when you and Cabir made me realise, I have seen love for me in his eyes. He had always dropped hint and now I feel he was with the kids for me not because kids were of Kavita. He fell for me not because I was Kavita's sister."

(Neil) "We told you. I am glad you have finally realised, please confess before he finds someone"

(Swara) "But I heard something that he liked some girl during his trip and they look good together so if he has already......"

(Neil) "At least confess to him before overthinking what if she is just a friend, what if he still likes you or loves you. Even if he rejects you and your love at least you would have given it a shot, so just stop overthinking will you. Always have that confidence in you. Now the choice is his"

What Swara never knew was that Sanskar has already decided that if not Swara he would not be with anyone else. 

Recap : Confession time