Part 15

Recap : Bose House

Unity Villa

After all the drama the previous night other than Sanskar all had slept or managed to sleep some how. Sanskar was unable to believe as to how his friends hid this from him. Thinking all this, the next day morning arrived and Sanskar had become as hard as stone for his friends.

Morning 9, all came down from breakfast but Sanskar was nowhere to be seen

(Cabir) "Dad, where is Sanskar?"

(Ram) "He had some urgent work and so he had left by 8 itself."

(Sujatha) "I hope you guys have no work, or are you also leaving for work" (She knew there was something wrong but was not able to find)

(Manik) "No Maa, we are at home today. We decided to enjoy the weekend (manik told with a fake smile)"

All of them sat and ate their breakfast and spoke here and there but in all this Neyonika was observing her kids and she knew there was some problem. In fact when Sanskar had left both Sujatha and Neyonika were worried as they knew there was something wrong. His eyes were red like he never slept the whole night. Also they noticed Cabir, Manik and Nandini, all of them tried to make a conversation but it was not their usual. It was time for Neyonika and Sujatha to find what was troubling their kids. Ram who was just a silent spectator also knew that the elder ladies of the house were upto something and his kids were in trouble. So he decided to keep silent. The so called kids of the house didn't know what was coming for them.

After a while all dispersed to their room and we're just doing their work. Around 11 Neyonika had summoned all the kids to the hall. Manik, Cabir and Nandini came down as it was their routine to spend some family time. So all the three went down

(Sujatha) "Okay Family now listen up. Swara had called today and invited us over lunch to her house, so tomorrow all of us are going to go."

(Nandini) "What's the occasion?"

(Sujatha) "She just told it was a casual lunch. She didn't give much derails"

(Nandini) "That's great. We will all go. It's going to be fun and we are going to meet Kiara and Kavish"

Manik and Cabir were all silent as Neil was also there in the same house and more than Manik it was Cabir who was uncomfortable.

(Cabir) "Maa, can I skip. I am really not interested as we all had gone to her home yesterday only"

(Sujatha) " I will not listen to any of your NO's. We all are going and that girl has invited us with lots of love, she would feel bad if even one of us are missing, so all of us will go and that's final. End of Discussion"

(Ram) "there is no use of arguing with your Maa Cabir, she is not going to listen. So just do as she says"

All of them laughed. Now it was Neyonika's turn

(Neyonika) "Acha kids, I was thinking let's play Never Have I Ever"

(Manik) "Mom, game and that to at this hour. It's day time Mom, not night or even evening for that matter"

(Sujatha) "We are getting bored so let's play and I like Neyo's idea."

(Ram) "Exactly guys, let's play and moreover no drinks or shots. We are going to have Coconut water as the shot for the game"

Kids having no option had to play but still Cabir tried

(Cabir) "My dear parents, Sanskar is missing, how can we play without him"

(Neyonika) "Can you come up with any other excuses. You guys are talking as if we have never played with any of you missing. It's just family time, so let's do it and in evening we will see a movie together. So chill"