Part 12

Recap : Swara comforting Sanskar

Bose House

Swara's PoV

Once we reached home, we all went to our room and first I changed the clothes of my munchkins and then I put them to sleep as today they were really very tired. After putting them to sleep and putting a pillow wall around them, I left for changing. Today's day was so fruitful I felt. Getting to know the Maheshwaris and Malhotras was a great opportunity. They were so warm in accepting my kids and I. I was shocked that Sanskar Sir doesn't hide anything from his family. With Cabir Sir, I always had fun around but I have lost the bubbliness after Kavita Di had left. I had to take up the responsibilities of my kids. When Kavita Di was there she never allowed me to take any responsibilities. Like all the elder siblings she was always the serious and the responsible one. When she left us I was broken but i couldn't be broken for long time because I had my babies to take care, I had to take care of my family and obviously my dear brother Neil. Neil was the only person who knew my life and I am the only person with whom he can confide easily. Though our parents are there but still, it was the connect that I felt with him. I would say without my family I wouldn't have been what I am now and that is being called as a mother. I am proud to be called a mother and then a lawyer. I just want one thing and that is to get justice for my Di and I am sure Sanskar Sir and others will definitely help me. 

Coming Back to Sanskar Sir, the pain he held for not knowing about Di but at the same time holding the happiness knowing that Kiara and Kavish were part of Di. He had so many emotions. He did not what to embrace and what to let go. That was the reason why I had to meet him. I was so sure that the reason why he did not come to office was because of Di. I wanted to comfort because I know he was important for Di. Di never told me the name but she always spoke so highly about his love for her. She also loved him very dearly. I don't think I can ignore the connect that I can feel between Sanskar Sir and I. I guess it is because of Di and Kids. After one and half years of handling kids, I know what a person wants to say or think and being a lawyer always added that instinct in me. I hope Sanskar Sir is able to cope up and with the support of his family, I do not think he would need any help but just in case if he needs I will always be there for him as a friend. 

Sanskar's PoV

After coming back from our little outing, I thought a lot of what Swara said and I couldn't believe she could be so strong. She did not ask me to forget Kavita but at the same time she asked me to let go all the insecurities I was holding. She is so matured and the way she handles kids no one can say that she is not their mother. The kids they are darlings and very cute. Their face is just like Kavita and few other habits like Kavita when she is in deep thoughts she always played with her fingers and same was with Kiara. While Kavish has the habit of squinting his eyes when he is excited and same was Kavita's habit. The way these kids respect or listen to Swara is immense. Anyways now my focus should be on the culprits and dad has already started pulling his connections. I am glad for such a lovely family and now I can very safely add or say that Swara has also become part of my family. She was so down to earth with my family and my family as usual were welcoming. The kids I guess had the time of the day as they were just playing and keeping all of us busy in their cute talks.

Next day came by more pleasant than usual. Swara was happy because the next day being Saturday, all her lovely people are coming back. Her parents would arrive in the morning while Neil would come by evening. She had decided to tell about Sanskar and Kavita to her parents and Neil. She did not want to hide nor give any surprises if by any chance Sanskar Sir comes to our house to visit the kids and talk to my parents. She was also thinking of inviting all family members from Unity Villa . This way the families would also bond. She thought the dream that Kavita Di had seen of making their parents meets would be fulfilled. Though it was not under the normal circumstances but still she wanted to do it so that her sister would be proud of her. She was waiting for all to come. After their breakfast Swara and kids left for her office.