Part 4

Hola Guys, I hope all of you are safe. Stay Safe and Healthy

Recap : Interview of Swara

SMC & Co

Manik and Sanskar were busy with the HR and the Finance Team to decide on the salary that they would offer and whether they have that much as their budget. Obviously they would think all this as they had to maintain funds as well profit of the firm. Ram had already left towards the Villa as his job was to conduct the interview alone.

It was almost 7 in the evening when everything was sorted and they had got an idea about. Sanskar had instructed the HR team to start sending the offer by next day morning as it was really very late and they could close for the day.

Later on Manik and Sanskar had left for their home as well. It was a long and tiring day at their side

Swara PoV

After giving interview when Swara had left towards her house, she had felt some unknown happiness. Though she was not sure if she would be selected or not but she just knew a tiny bit that she would get selected. She felt content in her heart and that could be seen on her face.

Swara with her thoughts had reached home. On entering, she was hugged by her two munchkins who saw her entering

(Kiara and Kavish) " Hi Mumma"

(Swara) " Hi my cuties, I understand you guys had missed me ?"

(Kiara and Kavish in unison) " Yes Mumma, we missed you a lot"

(Swara) " So what were you guys doing? You did not irritate your grandparents and uncle right?"

(Kavish) "No Mumma, we are good kids we do not irritate anyone. In fact we did as Nana (Mother's father in Hindi) and Nani (Mother's mother in Hindi) told us."

(Kiara) "We also had our breakfast properly and we also learnt a little bit of rhymes and alphabets from Nana. It was super fun Mumma"

(Swara) "My kiddos are the best. Love you both so much. Now where is Neil Mama ( Mother's brother in Hindi)?"

(Kiara) " he told us that he was very tired so he would go and sleep but he also told us to run to him when you reach, so can Kavish and I go and wake up Mama"

(Swara) "No need to disturb him. He was very tired today and we do not want him to be tired in the evening right, so that all of us can go to the park and have fun. Let him sleep for some more time"

Both the kids nodded and continued playing.

(Shekhar who was already with the kids) "How was the interview Swara?"

(Swara) " It was great dad. I am kind of feeling positive that I have cracked the interview well. I don't think there was anything against me that would not give me this job. But I don't want to be over confident as well"

(Shomi) " That's good to hear. So are you having any other interview?"

(Swara) " Yes, mom there is one more interview day after tomorrow, that's also a great place to start with."

(Shekhar) "Did you have your lunch beta"

(Swara) "Post interview, I did have my lunch dad. Then only I had started towards home because I was feeling damn hungry"

(Shomi) "Good. So tell me more about the place where you gave interview. How was it like?"

Meanwhile Neil walked down and say laid his head on Shomi's lap

(Swara) "Why did you wake up so early, Neil?"

(Neil) "After dropping you, when I came back home, I woke up my cute muchkins and then later on slept, in fact I slept through the entire lunch"

Neil immediately turned his head towards Kiara and Kavish who were playing very silently amongst themselves

(Swara got up from her place) "Let me make something for you, you must be feeling damn hungry"

(Neil) "Trust me Shona, I am not that hungry as of now and anyways it's going to be 3.30 at that time let's have tea and snacks. Anyways mom was asking you some questions before I entered so sit back and answer those"

(Swara smiled and spoke) " The interview was good. The work place was amazing. Everything so organized and they have so many amenities for their employees. They have day care for employees' kids which is taken by an experienced and qualified teachers, they have canteen, a library, a game room etc. It was just heaven and the interiors were amazing"

(Shekhar) " So how were your panelists who took your interview?"

(Swara)" Meeting them was like a dream come true. You know I met Ram Prasad Maheshwari who is one of the best during his times and I also met Mr.Manik Malhotra who is one of the partners. Also they were the people who took my interview. They made me comfortable at the time of my interview"

Neil after hearing Manik's name was a little flag bustered after hearing his name but composed quickly before anyone could see him.

(Neil) " That's nice. so what was the name of the firm"

(Swara) "The name of the firm is SMC & Co and if I am not wrong they had one branch in the US remember? And we had met one person from their team. I guess the name was Cabir Ali."

(Neil) "Hmm. Might be as I don't recall"

(Swara) "Now I will go and freshen up and then I will prepare snacks for all"

(Neil) "Ya sure, meanwhile I will play with Kavish and Kiara"

Swara had left everyone in the hall and ran to her room to get freshened up. While she was preparing herself for getting freshened, she thought of what to prepare, so she decided on making some pancakes for her kids along with chocolate syrup as they love and for other she thought of making some onion fritters with tea. She smiled to herself and went inside the washroom

On the other hand, Neil was playing with Kavish and Kiara

(Kavish) " Mama, will Mumma also leave us and go everyday like you?"

(Neil) "If she passes her exam then yes she will also go like how I go. Is there any problem baby"

(Kiara) "Then who will pay with us ?"

(Shekhar) " Nani and I would be paying with you daily and then when Mumma comes back, she will be with you along with Neil Mama"

(Kavish) " Yippee. But Neil Mama you have to get me chocolates when you come back from work"

(Neil) " Done deal kiddo"

Swara finally came down and and went inside the kitchen to prepare evening snacks. Once everything was ready she placed it on the Dining Table.

All came towards the dining hall and chatted and had full fun. Later on Neil, Swara, Kiara and Kavish went to the park. They played for a while and returned back home.

Swara then spent some more time with her kids and was teaching them alphabets while Shomi was in the kitchen and Shekhar and Neil were talking amongst each other. The Bose made sure never to miss any family time.

Hope you guys had fun if you don't like anything please mention it in the comment section so I would know what you guys are expecting. Love you all. Stay safe and healthy