Part 31

Hey Guys, Apologies for being MIA for so many days. I did miss you all. Do have fun and I would try to be more regular

Recap : The UNITY Elders understanding Sanskar's feeling and giving him clarity

Sanskar's PoV

I am so happy that I have got them as my family. I need to tell others as well else they would kill me if they got to know later on. I decided to call them on a video call and who knows that Neil might also help me in this. I video called and told them everything. Neil seemed very happy and he said that Swara deserved all the happiness in the world. He had also told me to be a little patient with her because she over analyses situations when it comes to her. Once they come back he will also try bringing him and Swara closer. Sanskar was very happy with the support that he was receiving and now he was determined to get her in his life. 

New day new light and that was the concept now Sanskar believed in truly at least in the matter of Swara and he was waiting to share some love to her which she has hidden and locked it somewhere, on the other side

Swara

I entered home and saw kids playing with my parents

(Kiara and Kavish in Unison) "Hi Mumma"

Swara went and hugged them "Hi my lovelies. How was your day? Were you good kids or did you irritate your grandparents"

(Kiara) "We were good kids and did not irritate them at all. We learned new things also."

(Swara) "Very good and what all did you learn?"

(Kavish) "We learnt orally A to Z, We also wrote A to C is capital and small. We learnt two new rhymes and then we did colouring"

(Swara) "Good, then let's go out for a treat with Maa and Baba what say"

(Kiara and Kavish) "Yes, let's go"

Swara went to freshen up while Shomi and Shekhar helped the kids getting ready and they themselves got ready to go for dinner as a family less Neil. All of them went for dinner and had a great time as a family. They Video called Neil and spoke to Cabir as well. They were going to come in another two days to India. Swara and others were happy as they could meet them .

(Kiara) "Mumma, why Sanskar uncle did not come to meet us?"

(Swara) "Because Mumma wanted to spend time with Nana, Nani and you two"

(Kavish) "Will he come tomorrow?"

(Swara) "He is a very busy man, so coming to meet you daily is difficult"

(Kiara) "But tomorrow weekend is going to start, so no work"

(Swara) "Why don't you understand he is busy because Neil Uncle's reception is going to happen so he has to look after arrangement, so he will be busy"

Third Person's PoV

Kiara and Kavish nodded sadly, both have become very close to Sanskar in just few months and both love him a lot. Swara is pissed that they want to spend time with Sanskar. She knows it is not their mistake but she does not want them to be close. It is like she has just stopped listening to her heart. Swara somehow diverted their minds while Shekhar and Shomi were just silent observers as they knew their daughter and that she was hiding something. Though Swara's mood was bad, they made sure to cover up for all this and enjoy like a perfect family outing.  The outing was lots of fun, food and games. They all came back tired but with smiles on their face. No one knew what new journey would come on their way.