Part 38

Surprise - I am posting it quickly this time

That night Cabir had come to pick up Neil and on the way Neil informed everything to Cabir. Cabir was excited and he immediately went to Manan's room to inform the same. The three siblings were happy for Sanskar. It was just matter of time when the families would start prepping for a wedding. They were all excited for tomorrow

Next day brought new hopes in Sanskar and Swara's life. Swara unaware that he is back and Sanskar was excited to see Swara after a week.

Swara reached the company SMC & Co.

She entered her cabin, kept her things and as usual she went towards Sanskar's Cabin just to see if he is back but to her utter dismay he had not come to office so she went back to her cabin and started doing her work as she had few cases that had to be submitted to the court with documentation, she was so engaged in her work that she failed to notice that there was someone watching her from afar. He was happy seeing her after so long and wanted to go and hug her but he had to maintain distance and privacy. Once Swara was done with her work, she heard from one of the office boy that Sanskar had called for urgent meeting with one of the departments. When she heard his name she was happy that he was back but sad because he did not come and meet him. But she also knew that it was because of her that he is maintaining a distance, so once work was done she silently went and waited in Sanskar's office for his return back to his cabin. The only risk she was taking was if someone accompanied Sanskar, it would become a failed plan of hers to talk to Sanskar. But all her movements was watched by one person with Eagle Eye and that was none other than Nandini, she watched Swara enter his cabin and she messaged Manik and Cabir to not let anyone accompany Sanskar to his cabin because Swara was waiting for him.

Sanskar's Cabin

Sanskar entered his cabin and was shocked to see Swara in his cabin

(Sanskar) "Hello Ms Bose what a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting anyone in my Cabin"

Swara slowly turned towards Sanskar and forgot everything why she came in his cabin

(Sanskar) "Hello Ms Bose are you there?"

(Swara) "I...I am sorry Mr.Maheshwari for intruding"

(Sanskar) "Any work?"

(Swara) "Just wanted to say a Hi and welcome back"

(Sanskar) "I was just out for a week and if you are done welcoming me back, could you please leave my cabin?"

(Swara) "Ofcourse I can, by the way Mr.Maheshwari, wanted to inform, be ready at 6pm today to drive me back home enroute to Gangaghat. I am not giving you an option"

Saying this she giggled and left the cabin while Sanskar stood stunned as to what happened. While Manan and Cabir was shocked as the talk did not last long but seeing Swara's expression they found her happy and smiling. Swara immediately left to cabin and called Neil

(Neil) "Hey Swara, how come you called me at this time?"

(Swara) "I would be naming your daughter as Lakshita. Secondly I am going to confess to Sanskar very soon"'

(Neil) "The name sounds nice and please tell me what happens after your meet"

(Swara) "I will my dear brother. I just want you to wish me luck"

(Neil) "All the best Swara and you don't need luck as you carry your luck with you always. You just need is best wishes and that is what I have given so you don't chicken out"

(Swara) "No matter what I will not chicken out be rest assured"

(Neil) "Counting on you for whatever news you get. Your brother is there with you always"