Part 39

Recap : Confession

SwaSan

They composed themselves and back to sitting position. Only difference was that now their hands were entangled with each others. They had content smile on their faces and silence surround them but not an awkward eerie of silence but a comforting one.

(Sanskar) "Swara, we both have waited enough for this moment be it for whatever reason, but I am happy that we confessed. I wanted to say few more things I do not know if you would want to agree to it or not. What do you think of marriage?"

(Swara) "I want to marry some day but not soon. I want us to explore things, I want the kids to blend with your family before we tie knots. Let's experience everything but this in the right manner and order, if that is okay with you"

(Sanskar) "What if I say NO and give you some other option?"

(Swara) "I am open to options because I know that you would say NO when you have proper explanations to all"

(Sanskar) "Okay then hear me out, I would love exploring things with you by my side. I want to start enjoying parenthood immediately but again with you by my side. I want to learn about both the family let the kids mingle but you have to be by my side. I can't wait to give you and kids my last name but that is totally optional. But i want everything to happen with you being by my side. I know it sounds cheesy but i am very serious. You know me i have forgotten how to sugar coat my words one Kavita had left and from the on I have always answered straight forward. But You develop certain feelings that I could not have imagined. You do not want me to be cheesy, you just want me and you have loved me for who I am. So i need you always and please give me this opoortunity to walk with you and grow old with you  but together."

(Swara) "Let's talk to the family and the kids first?"

(Sanskar) "That we will, but your answer?"

(Swara) "After discussing with our parents"

(Sanskar) "Then I will have to immediately arrange for a meeting with them, certainly I cannot wait more now. I have waited for long"

(Swara) "You are behaving like a stubborn child. Why didn't you convince me or even talk to me directly and you went MIA for so many days"

(Sanskar) "The entire family knew where I had gone, you did not want to talk to me directly after I heard what you wanted to say me. I still cannot believe that you were ready to sacrifice our love. I know I don't speak much but were you not able to read me. My every actions was for you and it was never for kids or Kavita. Why I went out of my life was for me to understand whether I really wanted to pursue you or was I overbearing. I wanted you to have a choice and I did not want to force anything on you. But look at us today, the space that I created between us was enough to where we are today. If i was in front of you, I doubt you would have got this clarity and I wanted to see how it feels to stay away from  you and trust me on this. It hurt like a bitch. I felt I had lost a major part of my heart. Also I felt I had pushed you too much by being part of your daily life and so I had to go out of your life for few days for you to think was I the one for you or you have better options."

(Swara) "I always knew you were best for me but I knew I was not the best for you because of my family's past and because of the kids. I kept all the hurtful words to you and I still regret, but you not being there for a week did things to me and I knew I would not want to lose you and thats the reason I was ready to propose and give my heart to you. This meant I was ready to get my heart broken,because of how I behaved with you. I again want to apologize"

(Sanskar hugged Swara) "Now enough of apology (he moved her away from the hug and held her hand) let's eat first and then I can drop you home"

(Swara) "Sure lets eat as my energy is drained after so much of crying (she smiled sheepishly)"

(Sanskar) "Obviously my Queen"

They had their food with little talks, laughs and there was no scope for any sadness between them. Both of them were content smile on their faces. Later on they moved from the place towards their houses. Sanskar dropped Swara home and left from there

Swara walked in Happily inside her home

(Shomi) "So someone is back with a smile on the face, may I know the reason?"

(Swara) "You will get to know tomorrow"

(Shomi) "I am waiting"

(Swara) "Then keep waiting, anyways leave all that where are Kiara and Kavish?"

(Shomi) "They are there in our room, playing with their Grandfather"

(Swara) "It's been long I need to spend time with my kids also"

(Shomi) "What about your dinner?"

(Swara) "Not required, I had it outside"

(Shomi) "Ok then go to your kids and enjoy"

Swara moved to kids spent few moments with her dad and then took kids along with her to their room. She played with them, changed their clothes and all had a good noght sleep.