Part 41

Recap : Breaking of the news abour Sanskar and Swara along with that happy celebrations of Manan as they are expecting and engagement discussions.

Post the dinner all had gathered around to bid farewell to the Bose Family. The kids were already asleep and hence Sanskar helped Swara in lifting the kids and places the sleeping kiddos next to Shomi in the car. They bid farewell and went on their way.

Sanskar and Swara had finally decided to tell the kids and they were waiting for the next day to come. Swara was confident that the kids would agree to their wedding and Sanskar was a bit scared because they do love him but would they see him as a parent, though once they did speak to Swara about Sanskar being the parent.

Next day came quick and Swara was getting the kids ready.

(Swara) "Kiara and Kavish, today we are going to go out, after you come from school"

(Kiara) "Really Mumma, with whom are we going to go Mumma?"

(Swara) "Surprise"

(Kavish) "Pleaseeee tell Mumma"

(Swara) "Nuh Nuh, not going to tell. You will see that person soon. Now tell me how was it meeting your siblings?"

(Kiara) " They are soo cute Mumma and Lakshita was shooo small"

(Kavish) "You know Mumma, Laksh is also nice, we had lot of fun yesterday, can we go and play with them?"

(Swara) "Sure baby, we can go but today since we are going out we cannot go to see them, but I will take you there soon or invite them here"

(Kiara) "Mumma, can he also come in the same school where we study?"

(Swara) "I will talk to Neil, and give him this idea"

(Kavish) "Thank you Mumma, you are the best"

(Swara) "You both are also my best kiddos"

She hugged and kissed both of them. They went and greeted Shomi and Shekhar and had breakfast. Then Swara had dropped kids to school, dropped the car back at home and decided to call Sanskar, while she was on the way to her workplace

(Swara) "Good morning, Sanskar"

(Sanskar) "Hello Beautiful, what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?"

(Swara) "Why can't I call you?"

(Sanskar) "You definitely can, now tell me where are you?"

(Swara) "I am driving towards work and I presume you have already reached work?"

(Sanskar) "Yes, I have. I hope you are coming in cab, as we are going to pick up kids directly from play school"

(Swara) "Yes, I am on my way in cab talking to you and I have carried extra clothes for them, anything else"

(Sanskar) "Good, now are you too far, how long will it take for you to reach?"

(Swara) "Another 15 minutes and I would be reaching there, could you please give me a call when you are done today, I will meet you in the parking as we should be leaving by 12:30, and in case it would be difficult, I could ask baba to pick the kids up"

(Sanskar) "I have come to office pretty early to complete the work on time, so don't worry, we are not going to trouble baba, I am so excited to meet them today, but scared as well, will they look up to me as their dad, will they accept me?"

(Swara) "They would love you my dear fiancé, I am so excited how this day is going to turn up and I am so excited we are going to be a family. Anyways, I am going to reach, bye and I love you, see you directly at 12:30, but please give me a call and do not come to my cabin, I will come by myself"