Part 16

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR MY LOVELY READERS THOUGH I HAVE STARTED FEELING THAT I GET LESS RESPONSES. BUT NEVERTHELESS. I WILL KEEP WRITING AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SETTING OF ANY KIND OF TARGETS. AT LEAST THOSE PEOPLE OR MY FOLLOWERS READ I AM HAPPY FOR THEM 

Recap : Cabir Confesses that he is a GAY to his family members

Unity villa

Sanskar had not return back to home, so Sujatha messaged him knowing that he would not lift the call 

(Sujatha) "When are you going to come home, all are waiting for you since morning. Please come soon, all are worried for you as well"

Sujatha did not get a reply immediately. She received it almost five minutes after her message to him

(Sanskar) "I am fine, I had gone for a long drive. I am on my way back home after a small detour. Also do not worry I am taking care of myself and I had my dinner as well"

(Sujatha) "I know why you are angry and upset but please try to understand him as well. He was scared that we would judge that is the reason why he was skeptical in sharing it with everyone of us"

(Sanskar) "Maa, I understand what you are trying to imply but give me sometime. Just let it be I do not want to discuss further on this topic and it is good that he has shared everything with you all. I am happy that he has got all your forgiveness and love. But Maa please spare me some time to digest everything"

(Sujatha) "I promise to not come in between you but you will also have to promise that you will not stay angry with Cabir for a longer period. I want everyone to be happy and not sad or angry"

(Sanskar) "Maa, I cannot promise anything but I will make sure that I sit on the dining table and eat all the three times meal silently and peacefully with all. Beyond that I am in no condition to promise you anything. Please understand Maa, its a request"

(Sujatha) "Even I will not come in between you all but what we want is peace which I know you will bring soon and also a request tomorrow Swara has invited everyone to her home for lunch, she wants everyone of us to come, so I expect to see you as well."

(Sanskar) "I will try mom"

(Sujatha) "If I am agreeing to your conditions, I expect the same from you. I am not ready to listen a NO. You are going to come with us no matter how your mood is. Now I will not disturb you further as you need time in solitude. I also expect you to be at home before 1 in the night and your is there in the Microwave, heat it and eat it. I also know you have had nothing since morning and taking care of yourself was also a lie. Tomorrow morning when I get up I have to see the plates empty and I certainly do not want the food in the dustbin. Please take care of yourself and keep your mind calm. Think about what is happening but do not blame yourself for anything. I LOVE YOU"

Sujatha did not ping him back because she knew she has conveyed everything to him and she also knew that he would think about all. It was very important to give personal space but it is equally important to teach them a lesson.

Sanskar's PoV

I know what maa was saying is right but as of now I do not want to think too much. I also knew I had to set things right as well. Glancing at my watch and seeing it was only 9 in the night, I decided to give a call. I called that person and asked them to reach the Ganga Ghat near Howrah immediately, I know it was not appropriate but it was needed as well. To make everything smoother and less complicated. I just hope they understand and do not judge. I just hope tomorrow would brings all the happiness.

After about half an hour, two people had come in their car and stood in front of me.

(Person) "What was so urgent that you wanted to meet us right away"