Part 19

LONG TIME NO SEE... SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET's CONTINUE

Recap : Shopping plans for engagement and Swasan Talks

Next Day Morning

In both the houses, the ladies wanted to complete the work well in advance just so that they did not have to rush in the evening as all of them would be busy. While others have left to office and Neil stayed back at home as he had taken off.

SMC&Co

Everyone were busy in the office and Sanskar as usual never spoke much and did not give them a chance as well. He was on a mission that he kept to himself and he also wanted them to learn from their mistake and to make them regret of what they had done.

The Event Managers had come to meet Sanskar and through intercom he had called Swara as well.

Swara entered Sanskar's cabin and took her seat

(Sanskar) "Swara, meet the event managers. They are the ones who are going to coordinate each and everything. You just have to tell them what are your requirements and they would do."

(Swara) "Hi Guys, pleasure meeting you, Sanskar don't you think we should involve others as well"

(Sanskar) "Getting approvals will take time and lets keep it a surprise for all. We will just give a dress code, and show them other decors but when they enter it would be a surprise what say?"

(Swara) "Sounds fun"

(EM) "If you could decide with the dress code, probably we can have a theme based on that?"

(Sanskar) "Do you guys suggest anything?"

(EM) "This is one of a kind engagement like you all know, Its very rare to see in India. So we can go for a Prince Theme or in Indian we can have Rajasthani Theme, Like Kings & Queens type of dress code and setup. I know Kolkata doesn't have beaches but we can have a beach theme or anything else if you guys can also come up with"

(Sanskar) "Lets go for a Masquerade Ball Theme. Traditional we will keep for the wedding theme"

(Swara) "I guess this would be a nice idea. Could you please show us the decor for the same"

Event Mangers showed the decor for Ball Theme. Finally Sanskar and Swara finalised the following decor

Stage for dance and couples to be greeted

Ceiling Décor Half and Half