Part 23

This would be the longest Chapter ever written. I am sorry if it bores you guys

Recap : Engagement

Bose House

After they came back from the Venue, Swara and Neil went towards Swara's room as they were carrying the kids. Neil left the room, Swara changed their clothes and Swara herself changed and then went towards Neil's room. She knocked to enter his room, when Neil said to come in she entered

(Swara) "So Mr.Bose"

(Neil) "Yes, finally"

(Swara) "Why now?"

(Neil) "I felt this was the right time"

(Swara) "Won't you change the name post wedding?"

(Neil) "Nope, I am going to carry Bose throughout. Already spoke to Cabir about this"

(Swara) "I am so proud of you"

(Neil) "What is to be proud of"

(Swara) "One standing against your parents and second accepting our family and the name"

(Neil) "Changing my Title was long overdue and about standing against them, it was my duty. They were wrong in terms of the ethics and work also what they did with Cabir and I was wrong. I do not support them and when Sanskar gave me this opportunity, I grabbed it. He already had all proofs in place, he just asked few other details and I gave it"

(Swara) "I love you brother"

(Neil) "Obviously I am loveable"

Swara gently tapped his shoulder and hugged him tightly

(Swara) "Officially welcome to the family"

(Neil) "I was always a family never considered myself a NON Bose"

(Swara) "I know but its on papers now"

(Neil) "That it is. By the way Swara I like this position we are in but I am a little uncomfortable. If you do not mind can we break from this hug"

Swara immediately broke the hug as they were really in an awkward position

Later Neil lied down on Swara's lap and she caressed his hair 

(Neil) "I am so happy Swara. Thank you and your family for standing by my side and not feeling awkward about all this"

(Swara) "Why do you always assume that we wouldn't support you?"

(Neil) "Its always overwhelming for me, its like when my own parents never accepted by sexuality, being in America where this is common, how would I accept the fact about people in India where they are so conservative"

(Swara) "You know there are both people in the world. Who are we to judge you? God has created you then why should I question his decision. You are special and will always be special no matter what happens and now you are my brother, how can i not support you"

(Neil) "As if I was not your brother before"

(Swara) "When you know the answers for all, why do you ask stupid questions? I dare you ask such questions to Maa and Pa"

(Neil) "Noted Boss"

(Swara) "Now sleep, you must be tireed"

(Neil) "Good Night and thanks"

(Swara) "Stop saying thanks. Good Night"

She closed his room and left towards hers

Swara's PoV