Part 26

Surprise Double Update - I am planning to complete this book fast, as I am not getting that much good response or love. But That's okay, I will try to write fast with my office work and complete it :)

Recap : Wedding Preparations

The Days were passing by and all were excited, shopping was done while Swara and Sanskar were also preparing for the Vacation. The Guest List for reception was out and in the wedding Shomi's sister's family were not going to part because of some issue and hence they promised to attend the reception and all other functions in India. So it was only the family on either side. Fortunately or Coincidently most of the clothes of Swasan were also a match along with the kids because both of them had the same color selection or choice. Though the family or even Swasan did not realise it.

The Event Managers were given full and final list as well, they were doing a pretty decent jobs of applying for passports to approval of Visas, transportation etc. They had also given the final list of crew that would come one day prior and start with all preparations. They were confident to pull off the event.

After a month at Bose House (A weekend),

All were having breakfast and Cabir had walked in with some papers, all were shocked seeing him

(Cabir) "Good Morning Maa and Baba"

(Shomi) "What a pleasant surprise? Today in the morning. You are taking my son on a date?"

(Cabir) "No Maa"

(Shekhar) "She is just pulling your leg, you can take him where ever you want"

(Cabir) "No Baba, today we are all going out"

(Swara) "Why all these, you are taking us on a date?"

Everyone laughed

(Cabir) "Ya something like that. Planning is done by Neil though"

All looked at Neil

(Swara) "What's going on?"

(Neil) "Just don't ask any questions. Now everyone of you get ready and where some Indian Clothes, also carry a change of clothes"

(Shomi) "What is going on?"

(Neil) "I am not going to answer do as I say"

(Shekhar) "This fellow is being to secretive, now it is a matter of worry"

(Neil) "No worries, all cool. Now go and change clothes, I will help Kavish get ready send him and his clothes in my room, Cabir your change of clothes is there in my room, you also go and change"

Everyone knowing that its going to be no use, went towards their room and got ready. While Cabir has done all the other preparations. Neil made Kavish ready and he himself got ready, Cabir folded his clothes that he wore and put it in a bag pack in which his Indian clothes were there, Neil did the same. Swara packed hers and kids clothes, while Shekhar and Shomi theirs.

Cabir took Neil and the kids in his car while Swara drove her parents in the car. Swara followed Cabir and what Swara was not informed was they were going somewhere near Unity Villa and secondly it became a long drive. As soon as Cabir's car stopped, Swara stopped the car behind theirs and what they noticed was their were three more cars parked near the porch of the house and a house decorated beautifully. They all get out of the car

(Shekhar) "Are we at someone's function?"

(Neil) "You are right Baba, we are thats why I asked you to wear Indian, now you, Swara, maa and kids enter behind us"

They agreed and walked, Neil and Cabir turned towards them and stopped at the door of the house. Like any other house warming function, the couple are given garlands and they are treated as married people and are made to sit in the pooja, same was done with Shomi and Shekhar. Looking at them, Neil understood they were confused.