Part 29

Recap :Marriage

All had come back to India, were totally tired. The Bose Family was dropped in two cars as they had luggage as well while Sanskar's family was also having two cars. All tired thanked God that being Sunday all could take rest as well. It was their time to laze around and relax so they did. As they knew that from Monday it would be back to work. Swara was excited as in a month's time, her kids would turn 2 years old. She was proud parent and moreover seeing her kids mature so fast she was scared that she would lose them as well. 

Monday

SMC & Co

Swara reached the office and was called by Sanskar. They had to discuss few cases and had to close down few. So Sanskar had suggested Swara to accompany him to the courtroom where she could handle few hearings and he could do it simultaneously. Swara was nervous as all she has done till date is only preparing but never presented in the court, Sanskar gave her all the confidence and she was up for it.

Sanskar along with Swara and few of their associates discussed all the cases and went to the court to represent their clients. The reason Swara had to go was because both Manik and Cabir were not available and these were some important cases pending for long.

Sanskar had won the cases that he fought, while Swara closed two cases and one case was given a future date because of strong proofs by the defense lawyer, so they had to prepare better or investigate further. Sanskar and Swara had left and it was almost 4 in the evening, on reaching the office Sanskar asked the peon to bring something to eat and he had asked Swara to come by his cabin. Swara asked him to give her half an hour's time. Meanwhile the food Sanskar had asked for had come. Swara entered his office exactly after half an hour.

(Swara) "Hi Sanskar, these are the updates of the three cases"

(Sanskar) "Yes Swara, we will discuss that but before that can we please have food its getting cold"

(Swara) "Its already 5, why to have now"

(Sanskar) "Swara, please stop it now and lets have, my brains would not function and I am damn hungry. So let's cut the chase and have food, its going to be late today so why to stay hungry for so long"

(Swara) "No one can win against you"

(Sanskar) "That is why I am the best, now come lets have"

Both of them had their food

(Swara) "Now Sanskar, what I was saying was, the three cases that you asked me to handle, we have won two but there is this one case for which we have got another date for hearing and that is of Ms. Soha Khurana"

(Sanskar) "I thought we had all the proofs"

(Swara) "We did have but the opposition had a better proof and trust me Sanskar now even I have my doubts about this case"

(Sanskar) "Could you please enlighten?"

(Swara) "This is a case of harassment right, so Soha should have immediately complained or raised her voice to the Harassment committee that is mandatory in all the companies. Moreover Soha was harassed by a mere employee and not some kind of a boss that she was scared to report, also that employee is not that rich and for the compensation she is asking is too much more than his pay and Soha is a very rich person, so why was she working as a mere employee in WTC Co Ltd. The employee Soham, trust me is such a gullible character, when I saw him today, I was like is it really the person who could harass someone"

(Sanskar) "May be she was working because she wanted to gain some experience, and about the compensation, who knows if he was really bad, we have all the proofs isn't it? Swara, never go by the looks"