Part 2

Get Ready for the Longest Chapter I have ever written

************************************************************************************

Recap : Introduction of Swara and Family

BACKGROUND of MAHESHWARIS, MALHOTRAS and ALI

The Maheshwari family are well known lawyers family in the city of Kolkata. Sanskar's grandfather and father were well known lawyers and now the legacy is carried by their children Sanskar and Nandini along with Manik Malhotra and Cabir Ali. Sanskar's Grandfather, Mr. Durga Prasad Maheshwari was a well known Criminal Lawyer he was a partner in a well reputed firm and he had earned a lot of respect and fame during those days. Slowly he started becoming a national sensation then later the Legacy was passed on to Ram Prasad Maheshwari. He never let down the name and fame created by Durga Prasad Maheshwari. Then finally his son, Sanskar decided to start his own firm. Durga Prasad had passed away when Sanskar and Nandini were in school. Later on Sanskar had joined hands with Manik and Cabir to start the firm and they were successful in it. The name of the firm is SMC & Co. They have one branch in the USA. All the three younger generations had done their bachelors in India and Masters in US. Later Sanskar and Manik decided to come back to India and Cabir stayed back in the US to establish the firm. Now their firm is number one in India and US. They handle criminal cases to civil cases to matters related to company. They have their roots in all the field. The three represent and fight for the right. They do not see the status at the time of taking the cases.

All the three stay together. The Malhotras are very close friends of Maheshwaris and after Manik's dad passed away, he and his mother Neyonika stay with the Maheshwaris. Cabir also stays with them as he is an orphan. As soon as they became friends with Cabir they decided not to leave him alone though they had left him in the US but that was work related. They are like Gandhiji's three monkeys where they say Do Not Believe what you see always make an assessment, Do not hear to what just people say and Do not speak lie until and unless it benefits the right. The house where all stay practice a strict diet of vegetarianism and though Cabir is a Muslim, but he never had non-veg, so he was okay with it

The servants who serve them have their cottages in the mansion itself. So the Mansion is covered in a vast area near the Kolkata Airport. The Mansion has four floors and a Terrace with banquet Hall. The mansion has one underground car parking space . Then there is a huge garden and drive way. The Ground Floor of the Mansion has a Huge Hall, Gym, Dining Area and a Kitchen. The Kitchen has a back entrance that leads to the backyard of the mansion which also has another dining area that is covered (Just if they want to sit outside and have food). The First to Third Floor has 5 rooms each and the fourth floor has 3 rooms, a mini game room and Study Room with Library. The terrace has a small part for Banquet Hall and also has a terrace garden. The Cottages of the servants are also situated in the backyard. There are total of three cottages and each cottage has five rooms and a hall. They also have three mini Golf Karts for them to travel around the mansion. They have one lift inside the mansion and one is outside the mansion that connects the terrace. That is used at the time of parties when the family does not want anyone to enter the Main house.

UNITY MANSION

Like the name of the mansion, people also believe the same.

There are two ladies and few servants in the kitchen who are prepping themselves for the day and preparing breakfast.

(Sujatha) "Neyonika, what do you think we should make for breakfast today? Cabir is coming after 6 years back to India and I am finally happy he is going to stay with us. He might be arriving any moment now"

(Neyonika) "You are right Sujatha, he being a great foodie, what I would suggest is lets make Idlis Vada, Sambar and Chutney for breakfast along with the regular juice. For Lunch we shall make Crispy Baby Corn, Fried Rice and Tofu Curry along with the Mousse Cake that is already in the fridge which we made last night. In the Night lets have Punjabi Food that is Chole Bhature, Lassi, Dal makhani and Jeera Rice. What say Sujatha?