Chapter 5

Aurora's weekend consisted of Hermione practicing the hangover curing spell on her. Not to mention the twins constantly reiterating how sorry they were for leaving her alone Friday night. In all honesty she didn't care.

She knew both of them couldn't be with her 24/7 and in her opinion she didn't spend Friday night with the worst person in Hogwarts. She could've been stuck with Malfoy or Crabbe or Goyle.

But no, she was stuck with the ever-puzzling Theodore Nott. The Slytherin who couldn't care less about blood status, what house one is in and what anyone thinks of him. The Slytherin who proved himself to be a gentleman.

She hadn't seen him to thank him for Friday night but she would when she saw him in Potions with Snape.

Theo however, spent his weekend listening to Malfoy go on and on about blood status and how it was weak of them to attend a get together with people from the other houses, let alone ,as Draco liked to call them, "mudbloods" and "blood traitors". Draco also forgot to mention how he also attended this little soirée but Theo thought it best to leave that fact go.

Over the weekend, his mind wandered to Aurora. Did she even remember Friday night? What she said? How they had talked amidst their drunken states?

His mind was also a bit fuzzy but one fact stood out in his mind, a surprising one. He remembered what Aurora has told him about her virtue. If he was being honest, he found it even more attractive that nobody else had ever touched her like that before. There was nothing wrong with not being a virgin of course, but the fact seemed to fit Aurora perfectly. Of course he would taunt her with the fact and his knowledge of it. Get her all embarrassed and cheeks pink. Just how he liked her.

                                 •••••••••••

It was Monday and Aurora was walking alongside George to potions, their second last class of the day. George was carrying her books like he always did. Her little legs struggling to keep up with the tall ginger boy next to her.

"Say Rory, do you reckon Snape would come look for us if we were to doss class and go back to the common room or something?" He asked.

"Unfortunately yeah Georgie, I'd say he would. He doesn't mind you though, it's Fred that he hates." She spoke back.

"True that I suppose. Have you spoken to Theo?" George asked.

"Who?"Aurora answered unable to hear him over all the rustle and bustle of the hallway.

"Theo" George said again.

"Oh, Nott? No I haven't actually I was going to speak to him today. Thank him for— well you know....."she trailed off.

"For looking after you and making sure you got back to the common room safe while me and my idiot brother were off being shit friends? Yeah, I'll be thanking him too."

"George we've been over this, it's fine. It was a mix-up in communication that's all."

"Still Rory, what would've happened if you got too drunk and got hurt trying to get back to the common room or worse."

"Enough. You and your brother have apologised enough. And Ginny gave you enough lectures for a lifetime so you're off the hook with me." Aurora giggled.

"Thanks Rory."

"No mention, now can I have my books please," she asked before the redhead handed her the books and the walked into the classroom.

Aurora walked towards her desk. Sat next to her seat was Theo. He was looking down at something under the desk, she couldn't make out what. She walked over and sat down and began to get her books together. He didn't say a word to her. Strange she thought.