Chapter 38

"Do you reckon she will murder us for being late?,"George asked as they got off the Hogwarts Express and set foot on platform 9 and 3/4.

Aurora giggled.

"No, she can hardly blame us for the train being so slow. Besides, you're with me. She loves me,"she said sending a grin at Fred and George.

The three, along with Ron, Harry and Ginny, quickly bustled down the busy platform until they found an open plot of space.

"Right, I'll take Gin. Fred you take Harry and George you take Ron,"Aurora said as she put her arm around Ginny.

Ron huffed.

"Bloody break my neck so he will. He couldn't apparate smoothly even if he tried,"he said lowly.

George laughed cruelly.

"In for a ride then Ronniekins,"he said as he slung his arm slowly over Ron's shoulders.

"Oh Merlin help me,"Ron muttered.

"Hold on Harry,"Fred said.

"On three. One, two, three-,"Aurora said.

On three, she felt the pull on her nasal and she envisioned 12 Grimmauld Place.

For some reason Nott came to mind. She brushed it away and tried to pin her focus back on 12 Grimmauld Place.

But, to her surprise, when Aurora opened her eyes, she realised her and Ginny were nowhere near where they wanted to be.

Ginny got up quickly and her head nearly snapped off due to the speed at which she turned her head to look around.

They stood at the end of a huge garden. They followed the line of perfectly kept box hedging all the way up to the huge manor that resided at the other end of the estate.

It was terrifying. It's large black exterior features were nothing short of intimidating. A large black door was visible from where the girls were stood. The bushes were adorned with black roses. The stones along the path were all perfectly in place, as if they had never been trodden on. Aurora stood in awe.

"Rory where are we?,"Ginny said, the fear apparent in her voice.

Dark clouds that were swirling around in the sky above them had Aurora's attention.

"Rory,"Ginny called again, tugging at her sleeve.

Aurora turned to Ginny but as she did, she came to a disturbing theory.

"Why did you bring us here?,"Ginny asked urgently.

Aurora shook her head.

Shit, had she brought them straight into the front lawn of the Nott estate?

Surely not.

After all, she had never been there before?

She didn't even know what it looked like?

"Shit, I don't know Gin. Here, take my arm,"she said holding out her arm.

Without being asked a second time, Ginny latched onto Aurora.

Aurora concentrated on the twisty metal spokes on the front gate of Grimmauld Place, then on the old wooden door that had always been worn for as long as she could remember.

Finally, she felt the pull at her naval and she apparated them both.

The sound of chatter and smell of Molly's jn mistakable Christmas cookies filled her ears and nose.

She took a deep breath as she felt Ginny leave her side.

"Where did you two wander off to?,"Molly asked.