Chapter 22

He woke up to a welcoming pressure against his side. He peered down to find an assumably peaceful Aurora Jenkins nustled into him comfortably. Nott allowed himself to take in the sight of her for a few moments.

He noticed the many things about her that only confirmed his suspicions of how rawly beautiful she was. How her hair fell over her shoulder, how her eyelashes covered her shut eyes perfectly and how the expression on her face was completely blank, at peace. Not to mention the way her plump lips parted slightly in her sleepy state.

Perfect.

Next, Nott's gaze dropped to where his own hand was, draped over her shoulder lazily. Her cardigan has more than likely slipped off it during the night, leaving the skin of her shoulder bare. The olive tones matching her hair colour perfectly.

His eyes slowly dragged over toward her collar bone, where he caught sight of something that sent certain thoughts into his head and made a certain something between his legs harden.

Her cleavage was undeniably on show. The way they were accentuated due to her sleeping position made Nott's mouth physically water. He willed his eyes to avert of the sight before them, but they simply stayed put. Unwilling to move, until they dragged back up to Aurora's face. Which in his eyes, was equally mouth watering.

A sleepy sigh from Aurora was the next thing to set him off. Her deep, breathy moan making the pressure between his legs increase even more. Nott willed it to go away but it wouldn't. He knew the solution, but with the girl beside him looking so perfect in her current position it would be a crime to disturb her.

But, the urge was growing stronger and stronger. Nott sighed deeply and cursed himself as he carefully pried himself out of the bed successfully without waking Aurora.

He plucked his wand from the nightstand and made his way hastily to the bathroom he had configured last night. He grasped at the door handle and pulled the door open, shutting it quietly behind him. He cast a quick silencing charm and then braced himself against the small porcelain sink.

His hand lowered itself to the waste-band of his pants. Undoing the button his hand slowly dipped into his pants. He began to palm himself over his boxers slowly, then proceeding to repeat the action but below his boxers.

He shut his eyes and desperately tried to imagine that the hand making him feel these raw desires was not his own, but Aurora's.

He quickened his pace as he recalled the image of her sleeping.

Her delicious skin.

Her beautiful long lashes.

Her perfectly plump lips, parted ever so slightly.

And the last image that conjured itself in his pleasure driven brain, drove him over the edge completely and sent him spiralling into a delicious descent of pleasure.

The image of her completely and utterly naked beside him in the bed.

His breaths were deep and quick as his hand stilled it's action within his pants. Nott looked up at himself in the small mirror above the sink and let his thoughts take over yet again.

The hold this girl was beginning to have on him was undeniable. The way he felt last night when he saw the state of Aurora. How panicked and upset she was. In that moment, seeing her like that, his thoughts turned dark. He could've hexed either Malfoy or Pucey into oblivion but he didn't, because she was more important.

Not to mention the way she acted last night when she had been dosed with the potion. How turned on and aroused it made him. He almost felt guilty thinking about it.