Chapter 30

"Never have I ever, had the hots for a Weasley,?,"Séamus said with a slight chuckle.

Aurora, Hermione and Harry lifted their cups to their mouths and sipped on the contents generously.

"Rory! What?!,"Ginny squealed, her drunkenness apparent.

Aurora giggled.

"I liked Fred for a bit, didn't I Freddie? That was, of course, until I learned what an arse he is! Merlin Gin I didn't realise you never knew that,"she chuckled.

Fred rolled his eyes.

"Don't know what you mean, I'm a lovely young man,"he said with a grin.

The group laughed lightly.

"Alright Rory, you pick who asks next?,"Harry said.

Aurora thought for a moment.

"Go on Georgie,"she said turning to George.

George thought for a moment.

"Never have I ever, had the hots for a Salazar worshipping serpent,"he said with a blank expression.

Ah, yes. From the time Aurora and Fred had gone dancing to when they came back, the other Weasley twin had drank his fair share of alcohol, Aurora could tell by his eyes. Aurora knew that level of drunk. The angry level, where he would normally get spiteful, nasty and even aggressive. This state normally ended up with Fred and Aurora pulling him out of soon-to-be fights and altercations.

The table broke into shaking of heads and laughter at the idea of having feelings for anyone in Slytherin house. Aurora felt eyes boring into her. Looking up she saw him. The Slytherin she did in fact have "the hots" for. He was staring into her soul mercilessly. Next she noticed George, who couldn't see Nott, staring at her.

"You going to drink then Rory?,"he asked plainly, his eyes locked on Aurora.

Aurora glanced between Nott and George until her panic resulted in her looking to Fred, who also hadn't noticed Nott standing some distance away.

Fred gave her an apologetic, thin-lined smile.

"Alright George, enough,"he said sternly.

George rolled his eyes. Upon noticing Aurora's wandering gaze he glanced over his shoulder to see what she was looking at. When his eyes landed on Nott he smiled darkly to himself before speaking.

"I SAID, drink if you've ever had the hots for someone in Slytherin house! And don't drink if you haven't,"he repeated.

Aurora couldn't believe George. That he was still going with this. She wanted to drink, she really did, but she couldn't. Her drinking would give George an unholy amount of satisfaction, not to mention how it would throw yet another spanner into the recent peaceful atmosphere that had just returned to her friendship with the twins.

But his eyes were still locked on her. Refusing to move until she made her choice. She looked up to meet his gaze. His eyes swallowed her whole. She shook her head so slightly, she wasn't even sure if he saw it.

But he did, and the expression that crossed his face next made Aurora's stomach churn.

Disappointment.

For him, the hesitation was enough. It sent a fiery rage to every nerve ending in his body. So, being Theodore Nott, he turned to familiar habits. He plucked a bottle of firewhiskey from the table beside him and, after shooting Aurora one more of those dissaproving looks, he stormed off without another glance in her direction.