Chapter 45

Of course Aurora made short work of Malfoy and the other Slytherins. She even made sure to tie Theo up with them for effect too. She left t them bound by unbreakable vines in the Dungeons where they originally planned on putting Aurora and the others.

Harry and the others decided to go the Ministry to see if his vision was in fact real or if it was just another one of the illusions Voldemort put in his head.

Aurora couldn't help but feel a sense of dread settle in her stomach as they made their way through the dark hallways of the Department of Mysteries. The towering shelves were nothing short of intimidating. Not to mention the abundance of magical artifices adorning them. It was, in a way, very beautiful. All those memories stored away together in a sense of combined mystery.

"Harry, that one's got your name on it,"Neville said solemnly, pointing at a particular orb on one of the many shelves surrounding them.

Harry picked it up. As soon as it touched his fingertips, a hissing voice sounded out.

"......for one cannot live while the other survives. And the same shall pass for each's protectors! A girl with great power shall meet him on the cobblestones and one shall remain there forevermore!"

A cold chill ran down Aurora's spine.

All heads turned in her direction.

"Rory, how does it know about you?,"Ron asked, his brows furrowed.

Aurora opened and closed her mouth multiple times in her efforts to speak, but the words never came out.

"I-I don't know Ron,"she spluttered, completely lost for words.

"Cobblestones?,"Hermione said quietly, also lost for an explanation.

Suddenly another, unfamiliar voice sounded. But the colour of his platinum hair in stark contrast against the dark room identified him and there was no need for any introduction.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here,"Lucius Malfoy hissed as he approached.

Another dark haired man accompanied him. His eyes pierced into Aurora, and her stomach dropped as she looked into them. He had the same eyes, the same hair and the same nose. Merlin he was the spitting image of.....

"What say you Nott?,"Lucius asked.

The man sniggered.

"I believe the boy should do what's in his best interest and hand over that prophecy,"he said coldly.

Aurora couldn't take her eyes off him. This was the cold individual that raised the boy she had come to love. She struggled to comprehend how such a caring soul was nurtured by such a man.

"He won't be handing anything over,"Aurora said, catching their attention.

Lucius drawled his eyes over her a couple of times before speaking, Dorian did the same.

"And she reveals herself! Well, here's the mysterious girl we've all heard so much about. My Draco tells me you're quite the little wench, but I think you're power intimidates him,"Lucius snarled.

Aurora was frozen to the spot.

"Leave us alone Malfoy,"Ron said, attempting to sound brave.

Lucius whipped his head in Ron's direction.

"Ah Weasley, good to see you again. How's your father? Never mind. I'm sorry for cutting this greeting short but I really do need you to give me that prophecy. And I will not ask nicely again,"he hissed.

Aurora turned her sights to Hermione, and concentrated.

"Get the others out of here, I have Harry."