Chapter 29

"What are you going to wear Rory?,"Ginny asked from her cross-legged position on Aurora's bed.

Aurora shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"No clue, in all honesty I don't think I'll be going all out. I'm not really in the mood," she huffed.

Ginny shot her a questioning quirk of her red haired eyebrow.

"You, Rory Jenkins, isn't in the mood for a party? Why?,"Ginny asked with a slight tone of shock.

No, she wasn't in the mood. All she wanted was to talk to him. Sort things with him. But things were messy with him, and that didn't sit right with her.

"I don't know, just tired I guess,"Aurora lied while stifling out a fake yawn.

Hermione emerged from the bathroom wearing a red skirt, black top and white cardigan. Both Aurora and Ginny gasped.

"Well?,"she said quietly with her hands outstretched.

"I love it Mione, Ron's mouth will be watering when he sees,"Aurora said with a cheeky grin.

"That is my brother we're talking about, but blimey I can only agree,"Ginny joked.

Hermione's cheeks went a deep shade of red upon hearing the compliments. It was adorable.

"Thank you guys. But, now, what are you both going to wear?,"she asked.

Ginny leaned over and pulled out a tiny, silk, green dress from her trunk and dangled it in front of the other two girls.

"Do you reckon Harry would approve?,"she asked cheekily.

The dress was stunning, it matched her hair perfectly. Not to mention how it set off her complexion.

"I love it,"Aurora proclaimed.

Both heads turned to her.

"But it's green Rory, the boys would have a fit if they saw her in it,"Hermione said quietly.

Aurora rolled her eyes at the words she just heard. Instead of starting anything about each of the houses ownership over colours and how stupid it was, Aurora simply got up and walked toward the bathroom.

"Eh, where are you going then?,"Ginny asked.

"Shower?,"Aurora said while pointing to the bathroom behind her.

Ginny laughed and so did Hermione.

"The party has literally started. You'll be at least another hour,"Ginny proclaimed.

Hermione nodded in agreement.

"I thought we were going to go down in the next ten or fifteen minutes,"she added.

Aurora tuned her ears until she heard the booming music playing downstairs.

"I see, well, both of you go. I'll follow you down in a bit,"she said with a smile.

Hermione and Ginny shot each other a glance before shrugging and getting up. Ginny's black skater dress fitted her perfectly and Hermione looked stunning too. She knew both Harry and Ron would be speechless at the sight of the pair.

"Go on then. I'll see you in a few,"Aurora said as she shewed them out of the room.

"See you in a bit Rory,"Hermione called as they walked out of the dorm.

Aurora sighed and flopped onto the bed. She thought about not going to the party and just sitting in the Astronomy Tower and hoping he'd show at one point or another. Or, she could just go straight to the dungeons? No, that plan is a bit too risky. After deliberating, she knew either way she needed a shower and a change of outfit.