Chapter 44

The early morning sunlight crept in the windows of the Astronomy Tower and landed on the cheeks of a soundly sleeping Aurora Jenkins. Nott had been up for a few hours. He had spent them simply lying back and staring at her. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He also couldn't get out of his head what he had told her after she had fallen asleep. He had never been in love before, so he wasn't sure how these type of things worked. He could only compare it to his childhood. And not the relationship his mother and father shared, no, that was cold and callous for the most part. The only other woman he ever felt a strong love for was his mother.

The sense that he had to protest her from everything appeared within his feelings for Aurora too. The way his life became dull when she left, the same happened with Aurora. But he thought it best to not say anything, and wait for Aurora to be ready. Yes, that was a good plan.

He was dragged from his thoughts when the girl stirred in her sleep and began to open her eyes.

He felt a strange, warm sensation occupy his chest when she smiled sleepily at him.

"Good morning,"she said, closing her eyes once again and snuggling back into the pillow.

He scoffed lightly before lowering his head to her shoulder and kissing it gently.

"Good morning indeed,"he said.

Aurora opened her eyes to look at him now, and as she expected, he was wearing that predicted cheeky grin.

Curse him and his ego, she thought.

"Shove off,"she said, burying her head in the pillow as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

Theo chuckled lowly before he effortlessly plucked her from her side of the bed and placed her between his legs and wrapped his arms around her.

"I meant no harm,"he said, kissing the top of her head.

Aurora slapped him on the arm playfully.

"Oh I believe you,"she said, shaking her head.

Aurora felt a sting in her stomach. An obvious indicator of last nights events. He was big, there was no denying it. But Aurora couldn't help liking the pain.

Then she felt an arm snake around her waist and trail up and down her sides as a pair of lips closed around the junction between her collarbone and neck. She breathed out deeply and let her head fall back against his chest.

"We can't,"she protested, as Theo let his fingers trail down her stomach.

He tutted into her ear, sending shivers up her spine.

"Oh but we can,"he said darkly into her ear.

Aurora felt something against her back. She didn't realise what it was at first, but then it hit her.

"Are you hard right now?,"she asked with a smile.

Nott continued to draw circles down her stomach.

"Maybe. Can't blame me,"he said as he planted sloppy kisses on her neck and jaw.

Aurora felt brave, so she reached behind her and began to stroke him.

"Fuck,"he practically growled into her ear.

Aurora continued her movement until she felt a thumb across her clit. She moaned and stilled her movements on his cock for a moment.

"Keep fucking going,"he growled.

And she did. As did he.

The two continued their pleasuring of each other until a realisation hit Aurora.