Chapter 52

"HELLO!,"Malfoy called out.

Theo whipped around to face him.

"Merlin Malfoy shut it. We need to get out of here, fast,"he said.

Draco nodded.

"Where are we? Did we just apparate to the wrong location?,"he asked.

Theo sighed.

"I don't think we were ever meant to end up in France, but I do know it takes dark, powerful magic to tap into and manipulate apparitions. We need to get out of here,"Theo said.

The two boys faced each other.

"On three. One....Two......Thr--,"Theo began.

By the time the pair had reached three and attempted to apparate they were blown backwards across the graveyard. Theo coughed hoarsely as though the air had been knocked out of him. He lifted his head to see Draco in somewhat of a similar situation.

A low chuckle rang out.

His eyes darted to another figure that was approaching Draco from behind. He scrambled to his feet and drew his wand.

"Stupefy,"he shouted, and a blue flash emitted from his wand as an attempt to keep this unknown person away from Malfoy.

But the figure deflected the spell with ease.  Theo had barely registered the word they had snarled before a bright crimson, red ball came tumbling towards him at great speed and hit him hard in the chest.

He dropped to the floor screaming in agony as the sensation of white hot knives piercing his skin spread across his whole body.

The Cruciatus curse.

Theo could only think of one individual who would cast such a curse with such grace and ease. This is what the feeling in his stomach had been warning him of. He felt as though he was going to be sick. His father had willingly sent him into the grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named.

'Ttt, Ttt, Ttt. Silly boy, do you not understand my child? You and I are on the same side,"the serpent like voice said as it approached him.

Theo looked up to finally see the face of Voldemort looking down at him. His face was destroyed with gruelling, almost snake-like features. Theo had heard he looked this way due to all the forms of evil and forbidden magic he used.

But nothing, no stories or tales, could have prepared him for what this monster actually looked like in the flesh. In addition, he was also wearing the cruelest, smug grin as he watched Theo writhe in pain from above.

"What will you do to us?,"Draco asked shakily, capturing the Dark Lords attention.

Voldemort whipped his long, black robes around to face Draco, before he began to snigger.

"Oh my dear boy, I have no intention of harming either of you. What a waste that would be. Impeccable blood lines, young, strong, competent wizards. And from what I hear, one of you is quite the wizard,"he said lowly, turning his attention towards Theo as the last few words left his lips.

"I'm utterly flattered My Lord.....,"Draco began.

"Shut it Malfoy,"Theo said as he wandlessly cast a quick lip-joining hex at Malfoy so he couldn't admire this monster any longer.

"So my sources are correct,"Voldemort hissed with a grin.

Theo tried to fix him with a stern glare, but feared the reaction that may ensue if the Dark Lord suspected disrespect.

"What do you want from me?,"he asked.

Voldemort lunged forward and grabbed his chin.

Theo froze, fear completely taking over.