Chapter 34

It was Friday and the week seemed to fly by for Aurora. With her many classes and flirty encounters with a certain someone, she enjoyed the days. Not to mention the physical encounters she had also had with that certain someone. Although they only kissed, every time Aurora was left frustrated and almost begging for more.

But now it was Friday.

Friday.

At 8pm she had her tutoring session with Nott. In light of recent events, this little activity had completely left Aurora's mind. But now, as she sat in her last class of the day, listening to Snape, her mind ran wild with the possibilities the evening may well hold.

A voice snapped her back into reality.

"Miss Jenkins, why don't you tell us what you smell?,"Snape drawled as he approached their table.

Aurora's eyes darted to Snape, then Theo who was wearing a sarcastic grin due to her daydreaming and finally the bubbling cauldron before her.

"Oh, yes sir,"she said before taking a step towards the cauldron.

The smell hit her almost immediately. None the less, she took a deep inhale of the scent, relishing in it almost. Her eyes closed as the smell completely filled her senses.

"What do you smell Rory?,"Lee's voice asked from a few seats away.

Cigarettes, that cologne of his and the sweet scent of freshly made waffles.

Aurora thought for a moment before speaking. Before she said anything she could already feel his eyes on her.

Auroras eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, I smell....parchment and erm, honey,"she stuttered before stepping away from the cauldron.

The scent of cigarettes, cologne and waffles still surrounded her. A glance to her left made her stomach tingle. He was wearing that cheeky grin that stemmed to make her legs go weak.

"Parchment and honey you say?,"he mouthed quietly as Snape made his way up towards somebody else.

Nott took many deep breaths as the scent continued to waft out of the cauldron and towards his nostrils.

Vanilla, strawberries and a hint of mint.

He knew he was fond of the scent of her mint and apple shampoo and her perfume, but them appearing as his Amortentia caught him off guard. It confirmed what, deep down, he knew to be true. He had developed serious feelings for the girl beside him, and that fact scared him. He had never had this before. It was new. But for her, he'd figure it out.

"Mr Weasley, what do you smell?,"Snape asked a dazed out George.

George scratched his head and leaned towards the cauldron. Aurora watched him carefully and almost giggled when his cheeks turned red and his eyes nervously glanced over in the direction of Susan Bones.

"I eh..smell eh..cherries and peppermint,"George mumbled quietly.

Aurora was next to glance over at Susan, and her heart bloomed when she saw the smile that graced the girls features. She was happy George had finally stopped messing around with girls, and gotten himself one like Susan.

"That will be all for today. Clean up and let yourselves out. If I see is single cauldron out of place, detention awaits all of you,"Snape said, snapping Aurora back reality.

Aurora stepped forward and emptied the cauldron then picking it, and other equipment up and bringing them to the big cupboard at the back of the class.