Chapter 24

"We'll be enemies in an hour or so,"Nott teased as they neared the portrait of the Fat Lady.

"Shut it. You couldn't catch me if you tried,"Aurora retorted seriously as she came to a halt.

The Fat Lady peered down at the two from her place inside the portrait.

"Aurora dear, how nice it is to see you. How are you?,"she queried.

Aurora shot her a smile.

"Fine lady thank you. And you?"

"Fine also. The match today is all anyone is talking about. I hope you got enough sleep. And I hope those two morons haven't upset you too much,"She clipped.

Aurora giggled at her reference to the twins.

"I did. A full 8 hours,"Aurora said.

"In your own bed? Theodore Nott we meet again it seems,"the lady asked.

Nott choked on air from his place behind Aurora. He tried to swallow the low chuckle that threatened to leave his lips but he was unsuccessful.

"Indeed we do Lady,"he said, trying not to laugh in her face.

"I Uh-had to find somewhere else to sleep,"Aurora said quickly,"now if you wouldn't mind, I need to get ready for the match."

"I see, of course. Head right in,"She said before the wall cracked open.

"Thank you Lady,"Nott said as he too stepped through the threshold.

Aurora could hear the protests to Nott's entry as she waltzed into the empty common room. She always loved the place when it was like this.

"Too much red for my liking,"Nott said as he took in his surroundings.

Aurora whipped around and shot him a look.

"Not deatheatery enough for you then? I sincerely apologize,"she shot back sarcastically.

"Funny,"Nott said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Wait here, I'll be back in two minutes,"Aurora said as she headed up the stairs.

Opening her door, she headed straight for her trunk. Aurora peeled off her clothes one by one until she was left in her underwear. She bent over her trunk in an attempt to fish out her quidditch gear, completely unaware.

He didn't mean to stare. Even though he knew she wasn't looking. But he simply couldn't tear his eyes away. He had followed her up the stairs out of boredom. He was not expecting to find what he did. It was too mesmerising. She was too mesmerising. So, he stayed where he was. Outside the bedroom door, peering in the gap.

Nott watched on in awe as Aurora plucked her quidditch clothes from her trunk and pull them over her previously very bare body. He almost drooled at the sight of her in her jersey with no pants on. How he craved to see her tiptoeing around his dorm in his jersey, the green would make her look way too appetising. More appetising than she already looked of course.

He only snapped out of his gaze as the door in front of him was pulled open. Aurora stood there, clearly surprised by him and where he was standing.

"I told you to wait downstairs,"she said, seemingly out of breath.

Nott smirked at her, dragging his eyes up and down her small frame.

"Couldn't help myself,"he said darkly.

Aurora rolled her eyes and pushed past him, making her way down the stairs.

"What are you staring at?,"she asked as she turned to find Nott exactly as she had predicted.