Chapter 43

MATURE CONTENT

He ripped her jumper in half as he tore it from her body. Aurora gasped as his lips flew to her bare shoulder when he pushed her against the wall of the Astronomy Tower with the perfect amount of force.

"Nott?,"she breathed as his head trailed down her torso.

He continued to plant wet sloppy kisses down her stomach for a moment or two before he answered.

"What is it?,"he said, gazing up at her.

Aurora was breathless as it was, but those eyes staring up at her made it worse.

"So, we're good again yeah?,"she asked, almost begged.

The devious smirk thag resided on his lips turned into a serious genuine expression. Getting off his knees, he stood up until he stood against her, towering over her.

Aurora had to tilt her head up to look a him as he wrapped his large hands around her small face.

"Always,"he said with hesitation.

Aurora sighed and leaned into his palm. Without waiting another moment, she pushed herself upwards so their lips met. His lips were hot and heavy on hers, it was perfect.

Aurora felt that familiar pulse between her legs and decided it was time to satisfy it, as it had been neglected those past few weeks. She pulled back from him. Nott glanced at her for a moment.

"Are you alright—oh,"he hummed as she lowered herself to her knees before him.

She smirked up at him as she unfastened his belt and the buttons of his pants. She grinned deviously as she got her hands on it. She could never resist marvelling at its size. In that split second, Aurora imagined how good he would feel inside her.

That's when he saw it, the dark, mischievous glint in her eye. Desire. He had seen it before, but it had never been more evident.

"What is it?,"he asked, pulling her out of her trance like state.

Aurora turned upward to gaze at him.

"Nothing, just thinking......,"she said.

He lifted a hand to her chin and dragged a large thumb across her lip.

"I reckon you think some other time yeah?,"he said.

Aurora grinned darkly before wrapping her mouth around him, earning a sharp intake of breath from him. She bobbed her head up and down at a slow torturous pace before Nott's gentle hand entwined in her hair encouraged her to go faster. She felt him getting harder and harder in her mouth as she sucked.

Theo groaned as she flattened her tongue against him and managed to fit more of him in her mouth.

"Fucking hell—,"he breathed, his head falling backwards before snapping forward to gaze down at her.

Aurora looked up at him as she removed him from her mouth to lick a singular strip up his cock. The guttural noise he made set her core into a spiral of tantalising sensations.

"So fucking beautiful,"he said seriously, making her heart jump.

Aurora grinned.

"View from down here isn't so bad either,"she said with a quirked eyebrow.

He scoffed.

"Believe me, view from up here is one hundred times better,"he said with a devilish smirk.

Aurora took that as a hint and returned to what she was doing. His cock throbbed as she continued to bob her head. The grip in her hair became tighter as she continued. She was about to attempt to go even faster.