4. Chocolate

Athena

The wedding party is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

You keep fake smiling while you greet people that doesn't matter to you at all, without eating anything. And the dance floor is even stupid. Especially when it is with a rude partner and a poofy dress.

The dress is mum's choice, not mine.

I was finally in the limo after millions of flashes and pictures and mom sobbing her heart out.

It was completely silent in the limo, as he looked out the window, not sparing me a glance and I was thankful when we reached his mansion.

Ace got out but he headed straight towards the mansion without waiting for me. Idiot. How am I supposed to do this alone? The dress was long and poofy. And the heels won't be able to take the gravel- grass grounds.

Now when I look, it's a pretty good walk too.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day." Ace grumbled, not even turning to look at me.

"We could save time if you help me a bit with these." I grumbled back. "It was your choice to wear that overly long stuffy cloth."

...did he just insult the dress?

Okay, okay I can do this. I took a deep breath but before taking a jelly step forward, a shadow was cast over me making me look behind.

"May I help you with something, Ma'am?" Now that was the kindness I was looking for. Sadly it was not my husband. It was the freaking limo driver.

He didn't look older than 30, pretty tall and muscular too. His brown warm eyes stared at me for an answer.

"Right, I could use some. This dress is a bit tight so I can't bend down. Would you mind if you remove my heels for me?" He shook his head, going down as I moved most of my dress so the feet could be seen.

His rough fingers worked gently on the clasp and undid it. I removed them, taking them in my hands and sighed in relief. The feeling of my barefoot on grass and gravel felt great.

"Thank you." I said gratefully while he bowed his head in respect. "Boss seemed to have....left. Should I show you to your room?" He was too kind.

Or maybe Ace was too rude.

I nodded and he led me into the large place. The structure was amazing, the different shades of white, grey, black walls and furniture giving it a modern style.

"This is your room, Ma'am." The driver announced as I looked inside.

Wow, it was pretty clean and big with a queen-sized bed and two nightstands at each end, a massive couch, a desk, a dresser with two sides with a gigantic mirror, and two walk-in closets.

Everything is two. Was it made like this or did he prepare it?

Also, the room had space to do a salsa class even after all this furniture.

"Hey, man thanks a - - wait where is he?" I mumbled to myself seeing the guy had left and there was not a soul in sight.

The bathroom door I guess, suddenly opened making me jump. I turned around, seeing a very hot Ace walking out of the bathroom with nothing but just a towel.

The air I had in my lungs flew out taking in his appearance. His muscular, broad body was glistening in drops of water. Drops fell from his light brown hair down his chest and through his 8 packs and into...

Ahem.

"This is my room?" I asked casually as if I didn't eye rape him a second ago. "No, this is our room." Our...?