15. Waves of Flashes

Athena

"Get ready. You are going to the beach." I instantly grinned as I looked up from my laptop, but then dropped it.

"What do you mean, me? Aren't you coming?" Ace shook his head, not taking his stormy eyes off his laptop screen. I rolled my eyes, shutting my laptop close.

"Ace. Enlighten me why we came here in the first place?"

He groaned loudly in annoyance.

_________________________________

"Yay!" My feet sunk into the soft warm sand, grinning happily as I ran forward.

"Uff! Wh- -"

"Silence. You are gonna be like a grown lady, and we have to be intimate. So you are not here to have fun- "

"We are here to make news. I got it, I got it." I raised my hands in defense. It must be the hundredth time he has warned me to keep down my excitement.

"Then walk. Beside me." He added, pulling me towards him by my waist. I was in just a black sexy bikini, and his fingers around my waist made me flinch hard.

Ace simply ignored it, his firm abs pressing against my side as we walked along the beautiful crowded beach. Ace said going to the public ones would give away more to the paparazzi. I kept silent, what to say to that?

I was in a honeymoon with him. Fuck.

No one really noticed us, we were hiding behind sunglasses and beach hats. Besides, they were having too much fun or getting a tan with eyes closed and all. That was good, because if any girls saw Ace, that would be the end of me.

We found a perfect spot with enough space, a bit far away from the people too. We set up the beach chairs and lounges, placing the basket full of food on the sand.

Ace groaned as he flopped down on his beach lounge.

"I didn't bring my laptop." He mumbled, making me really scoff. "Why? So I could throw it in the water?"

Ace lifted his large hat from his face and glared at me. "Punishment for that tone. Put sunscreen on my back."

What?

What?!

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. Is this even Ace? "I don't wanna get burnt, so there is a cream called sunscreen. You app- -"

"I know what it is." I snapped, my face getting hot. And mind it, it was not the sun.

"Ahem. Lay down on your stomach." I ordered, my hands trembling slightly as I reached for the cream. I was gonna touch, no, rub his back muscles.

Best day ever.

We were married for almost a month now, yet I get excited every time he gets near. If I was excited to come to the beach, I don't know what I feel now.

I knelt down on the sand to level my upper body with his and applied the sunscreen on his back. His muscles rippled under my touch, stiff and hard. Stiff?

"Ace, when was the last time you had a massage?" I slowly asked, feeling a bit concerned about how I felt multiple knots on his sexy back.

"4th of Neverary." Ace mumbled with his head on his arms. I scrunched my face up with the answer. "Don't you always work? People like you should have massages. It's like a stress reliever." I informed, making him take a deep breath, and then puffed it out.

"The man who did it for me told to get out or he would throw my laptop in the heating oil." I openly laughed. Obviously it was not true, but the way he said it made me laugh.