21. Trust Issues

Athena

I froze, staring at the reflection in the mirror. What the heck is he doing in the ladies' washroom?

Okay calm. Take things calmly, panic won't take you anywhere.

"Mr. Devon." I addressed, finishing applying my red matte lipstick, and kept it back in my clutch. "Didn't know you had an eye problem to see this was a ladies' washroom." I stated in a monotone, something I learned from Ace.

Act calm and slip out. Ugh, he is literally eye raping me.

"My eyes don't have any problem knowing you are sexy as fuck." He said lowly, his eyes running down my back and setting there on my butt.

My heartbeat fastened, and no, it was not the happy fluttering I had with Ace. It sounded like it wanted to burst out of my chest and run away from whatever it was gonna face.

Still, I managed to keep a calm face.

"Thank you. Now if you will, I have to join my husband." I grabbed my clutch while emphasizing my husband, turning around to finally face him. All this talk was while I looked at his reflection.

Leo quickly moved to the door, locking it making my blood run ice cold. I cannot beat this guy down, he was bulked and fairly stronger than me.

"Your husband is the one who sent me. He is there, making out with a girl on his lap."

What?! No, no you know Ace a bit, this bastard might lie his ass off to get you to do his way. Do not, you can trust your husband more than this creep.

"Don't you feel a fire in you? How about you show him you don't care by doing exactly what he is doing?" Yes, he is lying. The sinister smirk plastered on his face made my head spin, but I held on, wanting to escape.

I will escape. But the thing is, I hate my escape routine.

My defense in these situations was always the same. Flirt back. They might drown in the lust and then would be the time to attack because they would bring down their guard.

Because trust me, if you start fighting now, you will lose.

This worked twice before. But...was it good to use it on him? He might go all-dominating over me and that won't be good.

"Don't think too much in that pretty head of yours, Athena. Mrs. Williams is a bad title." Leo whispered as he walked forward, placing his arms on the counter behind me that I was caged.

I was frozen, I couldn't think. The nasty guy made it even more impossible as panic swelled my chest.

I gasped as he held my boobs in his hands, tears stinging my eyes as I whimpered. I regret wearing this dress, it had a deep cleavage. Fuck, get out the daze, stop being a pussy, kneed his balls, kick h- -

"Look at these big tits, look at the beauty of it. Does that worthless piece of shit ever recognize what he has?" He mumbled, his mouth so close to my heaving chest that I dreaded it would touch any moment.

....did I hear him say worthless piece of shit? He was referring that to...Ace? No.

I slowly smirked, placing my clutch on the counter as threw my arms around him. His eyes widened in amazement with my reaction as they glazed in what he was seeing.

I hated that I had the power of seduction.

"Revenge sounds wonderful. But, where would I find a man my husband would be jealous of?" I asked seductively backing him up that I was not caged anymore, wanting to simply crawl up into a ball and die.