8~-I Lose My Temper-~8

My vision finally comes back but almost immediately I can't see or hear anything... am I dead?

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Nope, I only passed out because I woke up to my head hurting 3x worse than before. My head was leaning on Wilburs shoulder who was on his phone and Techno was holding a cold thing to my head. Tubbo and Tommy on the other side of the table both giggling at some kids falling.

"Hey Techno," I say

"Hey Kid, you passed out for an hour," He says.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, how bad does your head hurt?"

"really bad, it feels like someone is punching my head but from the inside" I say throwing tiny punches.

Tommy looks from the falling kids to at me rolling his eyes, what did I do? uh oh.

"Yeah, I heard your head hurts horribly after you pass out. Will put an order for some food that we are going to pick up very soon." I nodded and look at what Wilbur is doing, he's responding to tweets and DM's.

After about 10 minutes Wilbur got a notification, "Foods ready!"

I carefully get up and we all walk out of the skating place "If you didn't wake up sooner we would have to drag your ass out of this place, it closes in 15 minutes." Wilbur says turning the car on.

"so what are we getting?" Tubbo asks.

"Mr Beast burgers!" Wilbur replies.

"nice"

Everyone exits the car and goes into the restaurant. It's filled with brights colours.

"Order for Mr Soot, correct?" The cashier says with a cheerful tone. "Yep" Wilbur says handing them a credit card. "I'll get your food one second."

The person goes into the back to grab our food. "You guys go find a table," Techno says. "Can I stay up here?" Tubbo asks "sure, why?"

Tommy and I go find a table and sit down.

"so, uh- so how was your- your day going," I said lowkey nervous because of that look he gave me when I woke up.

"Dude, why do you keep repeating yourself? It's so annoying," his voice getting slightly louder with each word "And you're trying to make this whole group friendship all about you, just stop!'

"Sorry, I just tend to do that" my body felt like it was shaking, I can't handle it when people yell. "uh I-" he cut me off

"What was that you're too pathetic to hear?" he says raising his eyebrow "Never mind, it's just- it's for no reason at all" I look down because I knew I was about to start crying.

"Don't even start crying Mark?" he said rolling his eyes. "If you start crying all the attention will be on you again and they will think I did something wrong."

I couldn't do anything but cry. That's how I knew how to respond to things, cry. was a weak? did I need help?

"These past two days that we've known you they won't stop talking about you. see, we have the group chat without you of course. but the only thing Tubbo asks is when the next time we will hang out with you. or Wilbur says how cool your room is, or how cool anything you do is. With techno, y'know what he doesn't text much- that's beside the point."

I put my hands into fists and squeeze as hard as I can, maybe it will stop me from crying?

"god you make me wanna stab shit, you have one week to find new friends and if I see you talking to us ill kill you bitch. you are worthless and look fat and ugly, fix your face they're coming back."

I quickly wipe my face and open my phone to make it seem like I was looking down at it.

Did he really mean those things?

he's probably right.

I'm ugly and fat.

worthless.

just give up.

my thoughts just kept going on and on like that. it hurt really bad.

"Mark? Hello?" Techno says. Everyone was now at the table Tubbo being next to me. Tommy and Wilbur crossed from me and Techno pulled up another chair.

"You okay?" I nod my head "just a thread on Twitter."

"what's it about," Techno asks biting his burger.

"oh uhm- streaming, streaming ideas" he swallows his food them speaks "well you better eat or ill take the ideas from you"

They got me the Karl grilled cheese, fries, and a drink. I don't think I've had a meal this big in so long. it is crazy. If I do eat too much I know my stomach will start to kill me so I gotta be careful, and I think Wilbur knew that too because he ordered me the least out of everyone. or he thinks I'm fat.

I sit silent and eat my fries. my stomach is already trying to kill me. "you should finish your food" Tubbo whispers to me "I know" I respond.

Holy cow it feels like knives stabbing my stomach.

"How about you guys just spend the night at my house?" Wilbur asks.

"I can't I have school tomorrow," I say

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Kid, are you okay?" Techno asks me.

"what?" I saying looking around.

"You look really pale, you've gotten kinda sick two times today"

"oh yeah, ha, my stomach hurts a little" it gets worse as I say that.

"are you going to throw up?" Wilbur says immediately looking up from his phone.

"Now that I think about it" I pause for a second to make sure "actually yeah," I say, Tubbo quickly gets up so I can go to the bathroom and Wilbur follows behind me.

My legs and hands go shaky, my breathing speeds up and... I threw up. at least it was in the toilet?

"At least it wasn't in the car," Wilbur says rubbing my back.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—