20~-Don't Have Time-~20

Ranboo woke up with the worse headache in his life, his back hurt from falling and staying on the floor for a while. he pulled out his phone.

"1 pm?" He closed his phone and opened it again "I swear it was just 9 pm and a different day.."

That's when he realized what his dad did. There's nothing he can do about it I guess, or.....

He ran upstairs into his bathroom.

He grabbed a bottle out of his pocket and opened it. But he realized he needed water. He ran downstairs, got the water and came back upstairs.

He opened the pill bottle and put a handful in his hand.

What if it doesn't work?
What if someone walks in?
I just wanna be happy.

He started to cry. Thoughts swarmed his mind.

He put the pills back in the bottle.

But he opened the new pack of razors and... you know what he did, uh yeah... haha.

This time, there was so much blood. It was everywhere.

I can't do this.

He needed a distraction.

Ranboo: osrry if this is annoying since we jjust saw eachother but can we hang ooit for a bit?

Ranboo's hands were shaking so much he couldn't even type right. He waited till Wilbur responded.

Wilbur: Sorry I can't, Tommy's a little upset currently.
Ranboo: yeha thats fine

Maybe Tubbo?

Ranboo: Wanna go get food or something?
Tubbo: you just saw me in the car big man
Ranboo: yeh ik but i tthough it would b fun
Tubbo: oh... I don't really have time rn :/
Ranboo: oh yeah thasrs fine :)

oh, fuck fuck fuck fuck. Maybe, Phil? wait no, he just dropped Ranboo off. How about... Sapnap... you don't really know him though.

Techno? He knew they weren't on good terms but... he really needed a distraction.

Ranboo: can we hang oit?
Techno: We don't have time for you, Mark.

People calling him his real name made him cringe.

Ranboo: sorry
Techno: I know you are. After doing all that to Tommy, I hope you are disappointed in yourself. You know what, I hope your parents are disappointed in you and your dad teaches you how to be a better person.

Hearing, or well... reading that come from someone you once hanged out with and had fun with hurt him.

Don't have time. see? Nobody has time for you. You just mess up their lives. They don't have time for you. They could care less.

It felt like his heart was being stabbed. His breathing speed up and he started crying more and his hands started shaking more.

He took the bottle of pills and set them on the counter for... later.

He wanted to do one more stream.