32~-Tea Party!-~32

Ranboo starts laughing and takes a picture of Tommy sitting on the ground with a bunch of candy around him and posts it on his Instagram story.

"Why did you get so much?!" Ranboo says in between laughs.

"what?" Tommy says with candy in his mouth "It's good!"

"I bet," Ranboo says and takes a few pieces from Tommy's gigantic pile.

They sit there for about 30 minutes eating candy, talking and watching youtube.

"Wha-" Wilbur says walking out of Phil's house and making direct eye contact with the two boys sitting in Phil's yard eating candy.

"Why are you guys-? Having a picnic in Phil's front yard.... with just candy."

"Would you like to join us?" Tommy says using a fancy voice.

Ranboo pours a fake cup of tea and gestures for Wilbur to take it. "Fine tea, straight from where you get tea." He says copying Tommy's fancy voice.

"Phill!" Wilbur yells walking back into the house.

As soon as Wilbur goes back inside Ranboo and Tommy start laughing.

"I want tea now...." Tommy says going serious.

"Does any of this candy taste like tea?" Ranboo says spreading the candy out to look at the flavours.

Just then Phil walks out of the house with Wilbur.

"Tommy and Ranboo-"

"See, I told you," Wilbur said.

"Are you guys having a picnic at my house without telling me-?"

"uhhh," Tommy says with the "Tea flavour" candy.

"Well...." Ranboo says putting more candy in his mouth so he didn't have to talk.

"Join us!" Tommy says with a fancy accent.

"Lovely day innit? Ranboo says with a very fancy British accent as Wilbur and Phil sit down on the ground with them knowing that they didn't have a choice.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"You were hanging out with Tommy?" Tubbo says following Ranboo to his room and sitting on his bed.

"Oh yeah! We had a picnic in Phil's yard," Ranboo said sitting at his desk.

"I thought you didn't like Tommy..."

"Tubbo, you said you don't like Tommy, well- you claimed you didn't like Tommy."

"Yeah, so you shouldn't hang out with him.... it's like a friend rule or something,"

"No, I'm pretty sure that's just being... jealous,"

"Am not!"

"Yeah sure, I have to do something quickly," Ranboo said and started doing something on his computer.

———
         short chapter oppsie, I'll do another chapter this week.... maybe.