38~"Great" Friends-~38

😎

"What the fuck are you guys doing," Ranboo said looking over to the guys turning his room into a fucking hotbox.

They just started laughing and Coby started rolling another joint.

"My dad will fucking smell that!" Ranboo said getting up and opening his windows.

"Calm down, Just have some," Ash said handing him the joint.

He took a hit and gave it back.

"Why don't you do this shit outside?" Ranboo said blowing out the smoke and reaching up to his fire detector and taking it off.

"You're enjoying it though." Spencer smiled handing him it again and Ranboo taking another hit.

"Mmmm, that's not the point," he said blowing the smoke out again.

He was enjoying it a little. But if it wasn't for the fact his dad will get home smell the weed and see the missing beers he would be enjoying it.

"Just sit down," Spencer said.

Ranboo sat down not wanting to.

"Now just stay there and relax."

He wasn't relaxing. He was dizzy, nauseous and a bunch of other things. He was also panicking a bit.

He got his phone out secretly and texted the safest person he knew

—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Wilbyyy

up me pick a little?
[3:45 PM]

what?
[3:45 PM]

house? Phil?
[3:46 PM]

You want me to pick you
up in a little and bring you
to Phil's house?
[3:47 PM]

Yes oleas
thank
[3:47 PM]

you okay?
[3:48 PM]

yes
[3:48 PM]

okay, I'll be there in 20.
Tubbo, Tommy and
Techno is here too.
[3:49 PM]
yes
[3:49 PM]
—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo was just waiting. and waiting. and waiting until they were done making everywhere smell like weed.

Eventually, he got bored, then a little more bored, then he started joining them.

Soon they finished and got bummed out that it was gone. They wanted to roll another but Ranboo made up the excuse his dad was coming home.

Soon they all left leaving Ranboo struggling. He was trying to get the smell out. He had a candle, open windows, fans and his mom's perfume but it still was full with the smell of weed.

Maybe if he wasn't home his dad wouldn't suspect anything.

Right as Ranboo finished cleaning up a bit he got a knock at the door.