13~-Stars Were Made For Falling-~13

"Tommy you know where he is I know it!" Techno says kinda violently. "No, I don't!" Tommy yells.

"He's been gone half of the lunch period, Tommy. I know you know where he is!"

"Fine" Tommy groans "he went to the weird bathroom that nobody goes to, weirdo." Wilbur and Techno's eyes both widen and they get up running to the bathroom with Tommy and Tubbo following far behind.

They reach the bathroom and Wilbur and Techno open the door to see Mark standing by the sink with his sleeves up, his right hand with a blade in it, his left dripping with blood. There's a tiny puddle of blood where the blood from his arm is dripping.

He looks up and meets their eyes.  "I-I I am sorry," he says. "I just feel...I just feel-"he broke down. Tommy and Tubbo walk into the bathroom and Tommy walks in saying "Guys what happened you were run- oh"

He saw Mark and Wilbur both on the floor with Mark uncontrollably crying with blood on his arm. Blood on the floor? Oh, blood. 

"Don't worry Tubbo he's just doing for attention" he scoffs and Techno comes up to them at the door pointing for them to go out.

"Don't you fucking say he's doing it for attention? If he was doing it for attention a lot more people would see." Techno says walking out the door "He knew I would see tho" Tommy says crossing his arms.

"Will he be okay?" Tubbo asks. "Yeah Wilbur and I got him".

They all walk to the main office "I hope that bitch doesn't die" Tubbo says just about as they were opening the door causing Tommy to laugh and Techno trying to hide the fact that he was giggling. "Just- just when we go in the office be quiet" Techno shakes his head.

They walk into the office and a cold wave of air hits them and a refreshing smell of a doctors office mixed with old people candy. "All we are doing is telling them you guys, Will, and Mark have to leave school early," Techno whispers.

They both nod and a kind old woman comes up to them. "How can I help you, young man?" Techno looks at Tommy and Tubbo whispering to each other and says "we are signing a few people out to leave early,"

—•—•—•—Tommy Pov—•—•—•—

He can't be hurt. He can't be in pain like I am. Only I can do that. I'm the only one in the group that has problems. He's pathetic, he probably got told my problems and wanted to copy me.

Tubbo, Techno and I are all in the car waiting for Mark and Wilbur to get out of the school. Tubbo's outside walking around. "Can they take any longer?" I ask

"Tommy, did you see what even happened? It's something serious" Techno says tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"I saw him at the sink with the water running, I saw he was crying on the floor like a little bitch trying to get attention." I said looking at Techno who was giving a surprised look "Tommy"

"Tommy when he comes back you'll see, it's worse than that"

"I bet it is , because he's perfect! He has good parents, a nice house, friends, people that actually like him and not just in real life, he can do a bunch of things like he's good at art and his style is so cool, and- and that's not even all of it! He's like a star, Techno!"