25~-calm-~25

Usually, Ranboo was scared at the fact his dad was being a bitch to him, but for some reason, he was trying not to laugh? you good my guy?

"Are you gonna fucking laugh?!?" His dad shouted and picked up a knife from the kitchen counter.

"No, it's my resting face," Ranboo said backing up a little.

"Get the fuck out of my house"

"what?"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." His dad said pointing the knife to the front door.

Ranboo grabbed his skateboard and got the fuck out.

He didn't know where he was gonna go, so he just rode around town looking at all the buildings. One building stood out to him, it was a cute shop with a pink and white theme.

The shop gave a welcoming vibe to Ranboo like it was saying 'you're going through a not good time and need a little distraction? I got chu *wink*'

Well, it didn't say that but it had the vibe. Or someone is going a little crazy.....

He set his skateboard behind a bush outside the cafe and walked in, he was greeted by a lovely woman behind a cash register with cakes, cookies and different kinds of treats all around.

She had light pink hair, round gold glasses, and a beautiful smile. "Hello!" she said in a cheerful but soft voice.

"Hey," Ranboo said but his voice was nowhere near as high or happy as the woman's.

"Do you know what you want to order? Or do you need a menu?"

"Can I have a menu please...?"

"Of course! Take a seat and I'll bring it out to you" The woman smiled and went to go get the menu and Ranboo sat down at a table for two.

The place had a few people at it all doing work on their computer's or on paper.

"Here is your menu," The woman said and handed Ranboo the menu "My name is Niki by the way! I'll be back for your order in a bit" She smiled and walked away.

—•—•—•6 months ago•—•—•—

"Did you guys know that last night George called me and-" Quackity started giggling, "He said "Should I make a PowerPoint slide" Quackity mocked Georges accent.

Quackity and Dream started laughing and Karl said "What is this nerdcon 2020?"

"I thought- Okay, I was gonna make-" George argued but got cut off by Dream, Karl and Quackity laughing. 'I thought a PowerPoint would be cool!"

"You though- you really thought," Quackity said.

"He really thought. He thought he-" Karl said but started laughing more with Dream and Quackity.

George began to get up and said "let's leave, I'm leaving."

Everyone started laughing and Quackity said in between laughs"Why do you keep fucking threatening that!?!"

George started laughing "you're bullying me!" and he sat back down and worked on his 'super cool' powerpoint.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna grab a monster," Karl said and went to get a monster and to talk to one of the pretty women at the cafe's counter.

"I actually failed my first test......" Sapnap said looking at his grade's.

"How?" Dream said and looked at Sapnap's grades. "What do you mean how? I put the wrong answers that's how." Sapnap said and Dream started giggling.

"I'm an idiot..." George interrupted.

"I'm actually an idiot, I'm an idiot sandwich!" George said because he accidentally spilt coffee on his math homework. "dream"

"Yeah?"

"I can't do it"

"What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to help you?"

"literally just help him, Dream. stop being a jerk." Karl said opening his can of monster.

"Why did you do that???" Dream said trying to wipe off the drink of Georges homework.

"He's mad, he's mad your honour! He's mad!" Quackity said in a high pitched voice.

Sapnap yelled at his computer screen "Who coded this plugin?!"

"Callahan did, actually," George said.

"Callahan is such a great developer," Sapnap said. "We love Callahan"

"I love Callahan!" Karl yelled.

George started writing on his wet paper "noooooo"

"Jesus christ, what George?" Sapnap says looking at George.'

"It rips when I writeeeee" George complained.

"That's what happened when you write in wet paper dumbass"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Here's your drink!" Niki said handing ranboo the drink he ordered "and your brownie" Ranboo thanked her and she walked away so he could eat.

This place was really nice, it calmed Ranboo down. So... for 1 week Ranboo came here when his dad was being an asshole, or he just needed a break (and a nice snack)

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK "LIKE A ROCKSTAR" IT MAY NOT BE FINISHED BUT I SWEAR ITS BETTER THAN THIS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH