49~- Technoblade's Final Ending. -~49

"Technoblade."

I knew I fucked up when Phil said my first name and I saw the look on Tubbo's face. He looked so disgusted with me, honestly, I was too.

We were having dinner and the topic of Ranboo was brought up.

"I fucking miss that little bitch." Tubbo said making Phil and Wilbur laugh.

"Yeah..." I said.

I have missed feeling about him, yeah his life's sucked but he hurt other people around him for his selfish needs. And Wilbur... Wilbur is so- I don't know, he just doesn't stop when he should.

He kept on helping Ranboo, kept on destroying his mental health for the kid. I love him to death, I love both of them to death but still...

Ranboo kept pushing him away because he didn't want help. He didn't want anybody to care for him if this shit happened. (This shit being him killing himself). He didn't want anyone to get attached to him like Tubbo is, the poor kid hasn't come out of his room. This is the first time he's been down here in weeks.

"What's your deal?" Tubbo says in a bitchy tone.

He's been real bitchy lately, maybe it's his hormones changing from the T, or maybe it's Ranboo being fucking selfish.

"Nothing?" I say.

"Anytime we mention Ranboo you get all bitchy!" Tubbo says raising his voice a tiny bit louder than it used to be.

"It's just..." I'm not gonna break the poor kid's heart. "We just have different opinions on the situation."

"Okay," Phil says, but obviously Tubbo doesn't drop the topic.

"The fuck you mean by that? huh?"

I just shrug and take a bite of my food as he keeps on asking what I mean.

I mean, if he wants to know...

"He fucking selfish, Tubbo," I say, I quickly realize that might have not been the best thing to say.

Wilbur just gets up with his plate and cup and goes into the kitchen.

Phil gives me the death stare and kicks me.

Tubbo gives the most disgusted face ever.

"He obviously knew you liked him. I mean- I was so obvious. How you looked at him, how you talked to him or about him, literally anything you did that mentioned him you could tell."

"Phil, I don't." Tubbo quickly goes from that disgusted face to scared, probably scared that Phil will not accept him like his parents.

"Tubbo, I don't care if you like him or not, I don't care who you like. And Techno, enough." Phil says.

"He wanted to know." I set my fork down. "If he knew you liked him and killed himself still, knowing how much you like him at that there are people that care for him... that just sounds selfish."

"Liar!" Tubbo shouts. Tears slowly filled his eyes.

shit shit shit. I didn't mean for it to go this far.