11~-Top 10 Anime Betrayals-~11

I wake up to my dad swinging my door open and throwing stuff off my shelf by the door. I immediately sit up and move the corner of my bed where the two walls are connected.

"YOU GOT IN A FUCKING FIGHT?" he says screaming making his face turn red "AND YOU ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL YOU PATHETIC SHIT, THEN YOU MAKE SOMEONE ELSE PAY THE HOSPITAL BILLS"

someone else pays the hospital bills? who-?

"wha-" I say before he cuts me off.

"JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE A FUCKING SCREW UP, I need to get a drink with my friends" he slams my door close and I finally let out the breath that I was holding.

And he was right, I am pathetic because I'm sobbing, or crying harder than sobbing.. something.

I get up and look down at the broken shelf hanging on my wall and all my stuff on the floor, I'll pick it up later. Maybe...

My dad's car turns on outside and he drives off. I walk downstairs to check if my mom's home and to no surprise, she's gone. At work, like always.

I go into the kitchen and the glass on the floor is swept into a neat pile with a note next to it, I pick up the note and read it "Please be careful with the cups :)- Mom"

I sigh, she doesn't know how bad a person dad is if I tell her, the relationship they have is gone and I know she loves him.

I set the note on the counter and look in the fridge, mom got groceries pog! I grab something small, didn't want to upset my stomach because I still can have only small food because of the lack of food I get provided.

I head off on my skateboard to the closest park. I set my skateboard next to the swingset and sit on a swing.

I remember my mom always brought me here, but then her work got in the way. She'd always plan fun stuff or literally plan anything, but her job got in the way. Her job is really corrupt for many reasons but I'm not going into that.

I start kicking my legs back and forth to start swinging. I love parks, it's sad to not see any kids here anymore.

I rarely see my mom even though she lives with me, she works too much.  She doesn't even need to work that much I make good money from streaming, my dad makes good money somehow, I just don't get why she keeps going with her corrupt job.

Maybe it's to get away from me. Maybe it's because I'm annoying because it's not my dad, mom almost idolizes him.

oh god, why am I crying? I put my head in my hands and my pointer fingers close to the corner of my eye to stop the tears.  I hear laughing to my left so I look up once I know I wouldn't cry or do something stupid.

As soon as I saw them I immediately grabbed my phone and looked like I was doing something while swinging.

oh god, I hear them coming up to me. I don't look up from my phone but they all park their bikes and sit on the swings next to me.

"Hey, Mark! I didn't know you liked parks,"  Tubbo says sitting next to Tommy, who was next to me. Will and Techno sat in the grass in front of the swings but far enough to not get kicked in the jaw.