18~-Out.-~18

It's been a week since Dream was being...uh, very friendly and, nice? Yeah.....

Everyday after school this week they always hung out, maybe one day at Tubbo's house, Maybe one day at Tommy's, specifically Friday so they have no curfew and can stay up as late as they want.

Tommy was being very particular with Ranboo at his house "No touching that" "Don't sit there" "Stop talking"

So Ranboo just sat in the corner of Tommy's room, his head down, not saying a word, and silently crying.

Ranboo was acting weird the whole week, that made Techno and Phil concerned. "Ranboo? Hello?" Techno said walking up to Ranboo sitting in a bean bag chair.

"Ranboo? Bud, you there?" He said kneeling down to Ranboo. "Yeah, that's cool. Sounds fun!" Ranboo said.

"What?" Techno said "You okay, Bud?" Techno said in a soft tone. "Yeah, I am fine"

"You've been off this week... You know you can tell us if you need?" Wilbur said also coming up to Ranboo.

While Phil, Wilbur, and Techno tried to get Ranboo to talk Tommy was whispering to Tubbo. "See, I told you he'd do this at my house"

Tubbo just mumbled something Tommy didn't hear.

"Look at him, trying to get all the attention, you know I have problems to. We all have problems."

Tubbo just sat there uncomfortable. "I have an idea, it will be funny."

Tommy got up and walked over Ranboo on his way out.

"Tubbo what is he doing?" Phil asks. Tubbo just shrugs,

"What's wrong" Wilbur says walking up to Tubbo "did you get any sleep last night? You look tired" Wilbur puts his hand on Tubbo's forehead then cheeks. "your burning up"

"I went to bed at 12 and woke up at 6" Wilbur nodded his head and tried to think what could be wrong. "Do you feel okay? Are you dizzy? Cold? Hot? Tired?"

"No, well-"

"What is it?"

"Everyone keeps on telling me he's the bad guy" Tubbo says "And- and I don't know why and I don't know if it's- it's true"

"Who?"

Tubbo points to Ranboo is still trying to tell Techno and Phil that he is fine, which he's not but he doesn't want attention.

"Ranboo? He's telling you who's a bad guy?" Wilbur asks looking at Ranboo. "No, people are telling me Ranboos the bad guy"

"Who? Who's telling you this?"

"Well, He could have been joking I mea-"

"Who?"

"Tommy" Tubbo said and Tommy came back through the door with a cup of water.

"Tommy? What have you been telling Tubbo?"Wilbur looked dead serious at Tommy. Tommy looked at Ranboo and started tearing up.

"He- He keeps on b-being mean to me W-Wil" Tommy says through tears. "He's t-telling me that- that I'm doing it for att-attention"

"Doing what?" Phil asks, Techno is staring at Ranboo deciding if he actually did something or not. By the look on Ranboo's face it seemed like the whole room was shrinking and about to squish him.

"I feel so- so tired all the time Phil"

"Well, what do you do, Tommy?" Techno asks.

"I'm so-sorry" Tommy sets his glass of water down and begins to roll up his sleeve. They knew he was a good actor, but not this good.

Wilbur and Phil make eye contact and Tommy's sleeves are all the way rolled up, revealing lines up his arms about where his elbow is they stopped.

"Tommy..." Wilbur says walking up to Tommy who collapses in his arms.

"I didn't- say anything... what" Ranboo says lifting his head up looking at Wilbur and Tommy on the floor, Tommy's crying hugging Wilbur.

"Ranboo? Who gave you that black eye?" Phill says grabbing his face and lifting his hair up, Ranboo tries to back away and says "I just fell- its fine"

"You don't fall like that Ranboo..."

"Who cares" Techno says "He hurt Tommy"

"We can't just kick him out Tec-"

"Yes we can, look what he did to Tommy, he ruined him"

"i- I didn't do anything I swear" Ranboo said starting to tear up. Please don't kick me out, I didn't do anything. I'm not going to have anyone. No

"Out." Techno said pointing to the door.

Ranboo got up and his face started to leak with tears.

"You made him cry ju-" Phil started to say "nope, he hurt tommy"

As Ranboo was walking out Tommy's mom said "You're not staying for dinner, love?"

Ranboo shook his head no because he knew if he talked he would break down, "Are you okay? Did they do something to you?"

"No, they are fine, I'm fine"

"Okay... Have a lovely day" She smiled and waved.

Ranboo started to skateboard to his house but something in his head made him go a different way.  To the pharmacy.

He walked into the store and whispered just loud enough that a worker could hear "Ow my head hurts so bad" and he rubbed his head.

"Sir, you said your head hurt, do you want medicine for that?" a tall women said walking up to him, "That would be perfect, thank you"

She leads his to pain medication and he just picks the cheapest one "I think this one is good"

"Okay! Let's go ring that up"

She rings it up and he pays.

He walks out the store and begins to go home, she didn't ask for his id or anything, that's weird. If she did he couldn't get the pills.

As he almost is home he opens the bottle and takes about 3 pills.

not yet.

Once he gets home he takes out a pen and piece of paper and begins writing, It starts off like this.

Nobody notices what you do, until it's something you did wrong, You don't even have to actually do something wrong even getting accused is enough. Accused for something you didn't do. Accused for what the other person did to you because they have a strong hatred for you even though you didn't do anything, even though you wanted to be their friend.

He continued to write for 15 minutes before his dad got home. Here comes the screaming and hitting.