37~-Mmmm Drugs.-~37

Phil had everyone over to just hang out for a while, just a chill Sunday before they had to go back to school. Beforehand Wilbur went to the store and grabbed some stuff to do.

When he got to Phil's house he threw a colouring book at each kid, Ranboo had a Peppa Pig book, Tubbo had a Strawberry Shortcake one and Tommy had a Paw Patrol book.

Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy all sat on the ground colouring in their books and chilling drinking some nice apple juice.

Techno, Phil and Wilbur sat on the couch watching a show and talking.

"Jesus Christ, look at them. They are actual children." Wilbur says looking at the teens on the ground enjoying the colouring.

Phil, Techno and Wilbur giggled and Ranboo sat up from colouring.

"This takes mad skills, I'm sweating" He takes a hair tie that was on his wrist and puts his hair into a kinda-tiny ponytail.

Tommy sits up and looks at Ranboo with a sarcastic dirty look. "That's gay."

"Tommy," Techno says.

"What!?!" He looks at Techno "I'm gay?! No, you are. And you, and you, also you" He says pointing at Ranboo, then Tubbo, then Wilbur, and Techno.

"Wait..." Tommy pauses, "Am I gay?"

Techno just shakes his head laughing a little and looks back at the tv.

"Ranboo?," Phil says, "Look at me real quick."

Ranboo looks at Phil but is confused as hell.

"Why are your eyes like that? They're all big, like the middle part is big?" Phil says getting a closer look but Ranboo looking away.

"That's what happens when you do weed or coke. Your pupils get dilated." Tommy says without putting a thought into it mindlessly coloring .

"Yeah..." Phil takes a second to think "wait- yeah! Ranboo what the hell?"

"It's not, it's the uhm, very intense colouring!" He wipes his forehead and takes a crayon to start colouring again.

"Wait- Tommy why do you know that!" Wilbur says turning towards Tommy.

"I live for drugs," Tommy says licking his lips.

"Alright..." Wilbur says and turns back towards Ranboo. "Ranboo, did you?"

"No," Ranboo says almost immediately.

"Ranboo, come here," Wilbur says softly so Ranboo wouldn't be that worried.

Wilbur gets up and walks upstairs with Ranboo hesitantly following behind. on his way up he took the hair tie out his hair and put it back on his wrist.

As soon as Ranboo gets upstairs Wilbur says "It's obvious Ranboo" He laughs a little and Ranboo frowns looking down.

"Just- why, what did you even do?"

"I was just with my friends." Ranboo says.
no i wasn't.

"Who? Better not be fucking Dream."