12~-Why Do I Do This?-~12

~-~-~Narrators Pov~-~-~

The man and women sat on both sides of Mark swinging their legs off the edge.

"Sorry guys," I say "I don't want to bother you, I promise I'm fine," The child says wiping his face and putting on a fake smile.

"Hunny, you're crying, on a bridge, and in the freezing rain. that could mean something." The woman said.

"No, I'm fine, really"

They sat in comfortable silence for a minute or two until the man started talking. "I'm Phill," he said smiling. "I'm Kristen," The women said smiling as well. "What's your name?" The man- I mean Phill asks.

"Oh, I'm Mark"

The man pulls out his phone and checks the time "Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"oh, yea I do," Mark says "It's 11 pm you should go get some sleep kid," Phill says.

They all get up. "Do you need a ride?" Kristen asks. Mark shakes his head no and picks up his skateboard.

The couple gives him their numbers in case he ever needs anything and he rides back to his house.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Phill and Kristen walk back to the house and open their front doors only to be greeted by all the boys talking about their day all at once. It sounded like a school assembly before the teachers yell at you to shut up. One person was talking about the weather, One person was talking about Minecraft, One Person was talking about GeorgeNotFound, And one person was talking about someone they wanted to punch.

"Punching someone!??!" Phill yells making them all quiet down. "Who said something about punching someone. Was it you Tech?" He nods and says "That kid is bad news."

"What kid," Kristen said gently shoving the kids so Phill and Her can make it into the house. "Don't worry about it" Techno started "But remember that kid we told you about a month ago?" Phill and Kristen nodded as they made their way to the living room.

Techno sat in a chair facing Phill and Kristen on the couch, with Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur on a different couch.

"He was sitting on a swing alone obviously crying but he tried to hide it so I minded my business." Tommy looked up from his phone, he was the only one on his phone at the time "he wasn't crying"

"Yeah, he was" Techno answered, "Anyways, he still isn't talking to us and I have no clue why."

"Get to the part about why you wanted to punch a kid," Phill said in a dad tone.

Phill wasn't their dad but many people thought he was. They would randomly appear at his doorstep sometimes so he ended up giving Techno a key (note: don't give Tommy, Tubbo, or Wilbur a key to your home)

"oh right, well the kid I want to punch keeps on encouraging the other kid to do bad stuff. Earlier this week I saw him at a Senior party!" Kristen gave a worried look "What grade is he?"

"A sophomore" Kristen and Phill went wide-eyed. "A sophomore at a senior party!" Phil said.

Techno nodded and continued. "he was drinking and vaping all because of that kid."