29~-Ah Shit.-~29

ah shit.

here comes the fucking tears.

Tommy hurry's downstairs and grabs his bag and phone.

"I gotta go, bye guys," Tommy's says and open the door.

"Wait-" Techno pauses the tv and looks at him. "Where are you going, Tommy?"

Before anyone else could say anything Tommy was out the door and walking back home trying not to cry. (But failing miserably)

"uhhhh, what happened?" Phil said looking back at Techno and Wilbur.

"Was he fucking crying?" Wilbur said getting up.

"He's sensitive..." Techno says shrugging and turning the movie back on.

"Techno! Still, there's probably a reason he was crying and we have to figure out if it was something small or big. If he ran out of the house crying what do you think, Techno."

Wilbur walked upstairs and knocked on Tubbo's door.

"Tommy, we said we're doing something!" Tubbo says a little bit pushy.

"Uhhh, It's Will. What did you guys say to him?"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Tubbo screamed at the top of his lungs going down the hill of a roller coaster and Ranboo laughing.

A few seconds later the ride went to a stop and everyone got out and walked away.

"That was fun!" Ranboo said grabbing his stuff from the cubbies that you put your stuff in while you're on the ride.

"Yeah...." Tubbo said also grabbing his stuff.

"We should go get some food, we've been here a while," Ranboo suggested.

"I'm going to throw it up. But sure!'

They exited the ride area and went to find a place to get food. They found a good place to eat. It was a cute bakery type shop that sold a bunch of sweets. They were planning on eating the sweets and then a burger or something.

They got fried dough with powdered sugar on both of them but one had jelly. They split both of the dough's in half so each of them got a one with powdered sugar and one with powdered sugar and jelly.

"Woah, this is really good," Tubbo said taking a huge bite.

"Is it?" Ranboo said taking Tubbo's fried dough with powdered sugar and smashed it onto his chin and lips.

"Awww! Come on, dude!" Tubbo said staring at Ranboo in disbelief. Ranboo was taking his phone out and took a picture of Tubbo on his Instagram story with the words "You have a little something on your face tubbo..."

Ranboo started giggling and posted it. "That's not funny!" Tubbo said smashing Ranboo's fried dough with grape jelly on Ranboo's cheek.

Ranboo gasped and they both started laughing.

                  —•—•—•—•—•—•— Tommy pov