10~-This Is Why I Dont Go Out-~10

The past few days have been so repetitive. A few classes, lunch, bump into Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo (sometimes Techno), they try to talk to me, Tommy scares me, Wilbur gets worried about me(grabs my arms and tries to checks my wrists) , I leave and have a mental breakdown on the inside for 4 periods and finally go home and stream.

It's Saturday and Spencer kinda forced me to go to a party, a good time to make friends? Nah I wanna find new ways to off myself.

Speaking of things bad for you, I remember when Wilbur told me to stop cutting and I've tried yes.. but it didn't work. It got worse.

but not on my arms cause maybe when Tommy lets me talk to them again he'll definitely check if he still cares. god, I need to talk to them soon.

It's now on my thighs and hips, even worse, even deeper, it hurts more it hurts so bad, I finally feel it. It looks like someone took an axe and started going crazy.

I quickly make another cut so deep the burning spreads throughout my body for a while. I now know how to hide them better as well because Spencer showed me.

Speaking of Spencer it's 9 pm and the party started 10 minutes ago.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

I get to the place and walk inside, the house is filled with people, loud music and colourful lights.

Spencer comes up to me and hands me a drink.

"what's in it?" I ask

"it doesn't matter, but does it taste good?" I look up at him and he's talking to two girls as well. I quickly take a sip of the drink and it surprisingly tasted well.

"if I finish it will you tell me?"

"Nope," he smiled "yo Carter get over here!" a dude that looked like a senior walked up to us.

"noodle arms over here just drank *the* drink," Spencer says like he was a proud father. "he's really young, right? damn"

The drink did taste pretty strong but, it was nice.

after people kept handing me random drinks I only drank about three of them. I see why my dad drinks a lot of them some taste pretty nice.

I sit down on one of the corner couches and drink my drink while looking at my phone.

-~-~-Narrator POV-~-~-

"what the fuck.." Techno whispered to himself walking out a room and to the corner couch.

he wasn't sure if he actually saw Mark or not so he had to get closer.

he sat on the couch like he didn't know Mark and looked over at him drinking and on his phone. he decided to text him 'what the FUCK are you doing'

Mark looked around confused at the text that may be the wrong number, but then he saw a part of Techno's face and his whole body tightened.

Mark awkwardly sip the last sip of his drink and said "heyyy"

"what the fucking hell are you doing here Mark. It's a junior and senior party your a fucking sophomore" he took the drink out of Mark's hand and set it down "and your drinking, what's next? you vaping?"