24-~New Idea's~-24

I open my eyes and... what the fuck? I'm at Tubbo's house? I sit up and look around. This is definitely tubbo's house.

Wilbur runs over to me and says "You're awake! You passed out because Tubbo did something to you and we brought you to his house " he looks over at Phil, Techno and Tubbo in the dining room. Tubbo looked like he was about to cry while Phil was shouting at Tubbo with Techno just standing there leaning against the table. What the fuck are they doing to him?

Wilbur looks back at me "I'm gonna get you water" and he walks to the kitchen.

I look back over and Tubbo is walking upstairs to his room crying Techno and Phill are walking into the living room where I am.

They sit on a different couch and I say "What did you say to him?!?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it" Phil smiled. I was about to yell at him to tell me what the hell they said to Tubbo but Wilbur came in the room with a bunch of drinks. "Thanks," I said and took a sip of water.

Dinggg

I got a text from my dad, "oh, I have to- uhm go home"

"Oh alright... Bye," Phil says. Wilbur and Techno say bye and I begin to walk home.

That whole thing felt weird... Why were they mad at Tubbo? Why did they say bye like that? Why?

I got home and walked into the kitchen only to see my dad finishing what looked to be his 10th beer, god damn.

"Hey," I say and open the fridge.

"Hey?!?" He yells "Fucking 'Hey.'? "

He raises his voice "YOU WERE GONE WITHOUT TELLING ME, YOU COULD HAVE DIED"

"Sorry," I say taking a handful of grapes. What the fuck is this guys problem.

"you gonna eat that?" He says giving me a concerned face.

"Yeah?"

He just scoffs and walks into the living room. Ok then.....

•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Mark! Come down here please!" My mom shouts as I'm about to press the blade into my skin. Oh god does she know. fuck, shit, cuss words.

I hurry and rush downstairs.

"Oh yeah? Your home early. Oh my god did you get fired?!?"

"no" she laughs "It wasn't a busy day so they let me go home"

"Wanna go skate? Or get ice cream? Or-"

"Sorry Hunny, I ordered food we are gonna have a nice family dinner"

Yeah, that's cool! Let me know when it's here and ill be down!" I smile and run back upstairs.

•—•—•—•—•—•—

We're all sat at the table have honestly a good time, they asked me about my friends, streaming, skating, and talked about their interests too.

This is a little weird... seeing my mom, my dad not screaming at me, or him not hitting the shit out of me, actually, he's laughing.

I take a bite of the food and my dad clears his throat. "Can I speak to you, Mark- uh for a few minutes"

I swallow and nod yes, what the hell does he want now.

He brings me upstairs to talk.

"Can I show you a helpful thing, your- uh- mom- yes- your mom wanted me to show you this"

"Uhm....yeah, sure?"

He takes me to the bathroom, this is awfully sus my guy.

"Now what you do is you bend over the toilet and do this" He does a motion of sticking two fingers down his throat.

"Doesn't that make you throw up-?"

"No."

I give him a confused look so he says "Try it" he smiles "Your not leaving this bathroom till you do."

I lean over the toilet and stick my fingers in my mouth. This felt odd.

"Do it as hard as you can"

I did it a little harder and started gaging and my eyes started watering. But before I could stop my throat was burning and there was throw up in the toilet.

"Wh-" I say but he cuts me off "Do that after every time you eat, mkay"

"But-but why?"

He just walks out of the bathroom.

I stand up a little too quickly and get all dizzy whoaa. I Flush the toilet and go back to the table and sit.

"Mark, Hunny, Why do you look so pale. jesus." My mom says grabbing my face.

I push her hands off and say "I was just born like that"

"Oh..."

My dad gets up and says "Remember the 'new idea', kid."

•—•—•—•—•—•—