100K Special-Death

"He was always such a good guy..." Y/n put down the flowers next to the stone, letting a deep sigh out. They had so much fun together all the time, why did he have to go?

Moon came next to her, giving a single meow.

"You miss him too, don't you? He never showed much affection to you, but I could tell he loved you." The girl picked the cat up, cradling him in her arms. It shouldn't have ended like this.

"Y/n, I'm right here."

"Sometimes I can still hear his voice."

"You've got to be shitting me." The male scoffed and looked at the stone. How much time did it take setting this up?

"Come on Moon, let's go look through his phone." Y/n tried hiding the smile on her face as she went inside the mansion, climbing the steps to his room. Tim only followed, not worried for whatever she might find on his phone. Only stupid people do stupid things on their phone.

Looking through the device, Y/n was disappointed as she found nothing embarrassing to tease against him, mainly only photos of either her or the both of them that she'd taken.

"Why did he have so many photos of dead bodies...?" Masky quirked a brow and snatched his phone out of her hand, looking through his photos.

"Holy shit, his phone is flying! He must be trying to send a signal. Don't worry Fido I miss you too." She feigned sadness and Masky rolled his eyes.

"Geez, since she can't see me because I'm 'dead' I guess I could look through her room." The brunette said quite obnoxiously loud, then stepping out of his room and into the hallway. Y/n tackled him onto the ground and they both fell with a loud yet soft thump.

"Woah...suddenly I can see you!" Masky snickered and sat up, the girl still having her arms wrapped around him.

"A Christmas miracle." He said back sarcastically. They both fell silent for a minute, not moving at all.

"How long did it take you to make the funeral site?"

"Not too long... about an hour." Masky widened his eyes.

"An hour?! Why would you waste your time doing something like this?" Y/n cocked her head to the side.

"Because you died?"

"I didn't die dumbass."

"Yeah you did... you don't remember?"

Flash Back

Walking through the building, the two got to the top floor, a balcony. It wasn't too high up. If you fell off you wouldn't be majorly injured, but it would probably hurt.

"Would you save me if I fell off edge?"

"Is that even a question? I have to bring first aid kit everytime we go somewhere because your clumsy as shit."

"So is that a yes or no?" Y/n questioned,sitting down on the edge of the building. Masky chuckled,sitting down next to her. Their legs dangled off the building, and the breeze made their hair sway just a bit.

"Maybe." Y/n nodded her head and rested her head on the males shoulder. Masky hesitantly went to grab Y/n's hand, but retracted his hand soon after. The girl noticed and smiled, grabbing his hand in hers. His hand was warm despite the weather. It was just something that was natural. The man, no matter the weather or the time, was always warm. He was basically a heater in the form of a human.

"Can you believe it? Almost a year since we've started to date." Masky hummed, letting his thumb run through her knuckles.

"There's so much we've gone through."