C H A P T E R 69

"Not here, someone might see us"
~
Warning: there will be smut in the chapter. If you choose to skip, stop and the bolded asterisks (*)

"Quiet down, someone might hear us." Masky whispered with a smile on his face as Y/n dragged him to his room, giggling crazily. Masky had his mask off and held it in his free hand.

Finally getting to his room, Y/n opened the door and let the both of them in, then quickly shut it and locked the door. She looked up at the brunette who towered over her and smirked as they both leaned in for a kiss. He threw his mask on the counter.

They both pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other. Y/n looking at his beautiful brown eyes. It was dark, but she could still see because of the moonlight. His eyes swirled with love, happiness, and most of all, lust.

Y/n kicked off her shoes as did Masky with his. He grabbed her ass and gave a small squeeze, causing Y/n to gasp. He took that as the moment to insert his tongue into her mouth, not leaving a single inch untouched.

Y/n played and pulled his hair, letting her hands roam free. The brunette took her hair out of it's bun, putting the hair band around on the counter with his mask. A chill ran through her spine feeling the contact of her hair on her skin.

Masky unzipped her dress and helped her out of it. He carried her onto the bed and laid her down.

Y/n watched as he threw his suit jacket on the floor next to him. He unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a six pack. Her jaw hung open.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled. Y/n looked away and blushed. He crawled towards her. There lips reconnected and their hands roamed each others bodies.

The male went to unbutton Y/n's bra, but seemed to have trouble. Y/n giggled and helped him. He grumbled and threw the material away from the bed.

Masky kissed down her chin and onto her neck, leaving very dark hickeys. His ears were filled with the sound of Y/n's moans.

His hands traveled from her waist to her ribcage. He finally cupped her breasts, earning a soft moan from Y/n.

He kissed down her neck and his tongue traced around her boobs. He heard her groan at his teasing and smirked, finally letting his tounge touch her hardened nipple. He let his left hand play with the other boob.

Y/n's chest rose rapidly due to pleasure. Masky had rose his head up to her eye level, causing Y/n to let a small whimper out from the disappearance of the pleasure she was once having.

Masky pinned her down on the bed, taking the curtains of the bed and tied her hands together. He then removed her panties and tied her legs wide apart. He watched as her chest rose and fell. He then unbuckled his pants and briefs and threw them off the bed.

The male took his cock and moved it up and down her folds.

"Sunflower are you sure you want to do this?" He asked in a sweet tone, though Y/n found extremely sexy. She nodded as a response.

"I'm going to need words love."

"Yes Tim. Please, I want- no need you." She panted out.

"Ok sunflower, you asked for it. But if you ever want to back out just say so." He said in a husk tone. She nodded and the brunette aligned himself and entered her. He waited for a sign to continue, and when she gave a nod, he wasted no time.

He thrusted into her, picking up the pace with every thrust.

"Oh my... yes Tim right there. Please fuck me harder! A-ah~" she said through moans. He did as she asked, and smirked when he saw her trying to move but was unable to due to the restraints.