C H A P T E R 68

"Do you really think that?"

Y/n jolted up and looked at the person.

"Oh hey Tim." She smiled. Masky didn't seem too amused.

"I-I didn't mean that. It was just me being a dumbass." She mumbled the last part out.

"Y/n-"

"But I'd totally agree if you thought the same."

"Y/-"

"And like you could do so much better. You know, someone with like confidence and beauty."

"Y-"

"Also like there's like thousands of girls with a better personality than my shitty attitude. Don't you ever get tired of me? I'm so bor-"

Masky had got tired of her constant rambling. He brought her chin up and pecked her lips.

"Nah, I'd much rather have your shitty attitude." He whispered. The female stood up. They flipped their positions, backing into a wall. The brunette loomed over the girl as they kissed.

"You'd really rather have this?" She pointed at herself.

"Oh fucking definitely. I'd rather have you then some dumb fangirl." He said. Y/n could feel butterflies in her stomach.

"We should get back. Someone's going to suspect." Y/n whispered as she fumbled with her bracelet.

"Yeah, we should. But first I wanna show you something." The male said. Y/n went to question but Masky started to drag her.

"I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be the other way around!" Y/n yelled as she was being dragged. He let out a low chuckle.

'So cute.' They both thought of each other.

"Slow down I'm going to get the end of the dress dirty~" she whined, picking the end of her dress with her free hand.

"Ok watch your step, it might be a bit hard to get up because of how steep the stairs are." Masky said as he held her arms to make sure she didnt fall. Y/n looked up and widened her eyes.

"Woah, it's so, wow!" She said as she looked. The two were on some kind of platform that was about 20 feet in the air.

"Cool right?"

"How'd you find this place?"

"It pays off time to time running away from ticster." He shrugged. The female let ab audible laugh out.

"Hey you wanna get on the railing?" He asked.

"Oh of course." She said happily.

"Ok but you might wanna take your shoes off. Unless you wanna fall and break your head open." He said sarcastically. She smiled and rolled her eyes while taking off her shoes.

"Ok step here and hold onto the railing." He helped her. Y/n got up and Masly wrapped his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.

They stayed silent watching the view for a long time when Masky's phone went off. He looked at the screen and scoffed.

"What happened?"

"It's Brian. We have to go back now." He said, then kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, let me go put my shoes on." She mumbled. The male helped her down and waited for her to put her shoes on.

"Okay let's go."

~
"So where were the two of you?" Hoodie asked.

"Oh my you should have been there. We got teleported into this universe that was made of paper and then the queen was trying to kill us so we had to make a plan to try and kill the queen to get her amulet so we can get back. So we killed her and then we used the amulet to come back." Y/n said sarcastically, though Toby heard and had a tiny bit of hope it was real.