C H A P T E R 44

!WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT (KILLING) IS DESCRIBED IN THIS CHAPTER!

So I guess you're wondering what I was so against, huh? Well...

"She a-agreed to the panda hoodie and onesie!"

"You really did Y/n?"

"Well-"

"Damn, I expected better from you."

"Bi-"

"H-hey!"

"Might as well leave." I mumbled. They were literally talking to me and ignored me. Not that I wasn't used to it or anything but still.

"Okay fine. We'll wear the panda hoodies and shit just this once." The agreed. What the hell happened while I was thinking?

Time skip

It was now dark out and Toby and I were walking to a house. Slender gave the two of us a mission. I noticed a couple of things about him. Like how he held a some sort of childish personality, but when he was out to kill he was dead silent and completely focused. I also saw he didn't tic as much. He used two hatchets, which were very much blooded up. If I didn't know any better I'd think he had little to no sense of humor.

"We're here"

"The window is wide open. I'll climb through there."

"Okay, I'll just teleport in."

I teleported into the living room, making sure I was invisible in case someone was there. I then got upstairs quietly to where I thought the window Toby came through. But when I was about to go in, I felt a presence behind me. Shit.

I make a very fast turn and get behind the person behind me, cupping a hand on their mouth and holding the hand they held a baseball with.

"Make a sound and I'll snap your neck in half." I whispered into the wide eyed man's ear. You looked around the house.

"What do you wan- MOTHER FUCKER" he yelled out as you broke one of his wrists, a grin spreading on your face when hearing the crack noise.

"I told you to shut the fuck up. I'll break your next wrist too, and I'll keep doing it until you have no more bones left to break. Now judging by the look of your house, you live with someone."

"I live with my girl-girlfriend." He stuttered out as I dug my fingernails into his throat. I could see he was starting to bleed but didn't stop.

"And where is she?"

"In the b-b-bedroom." He choked out as he started going pale. I finally dug my fingernails out of him. He coughed up blood.

"What are you?" He asked. I gave a dark chuckle.

"You're worst nightmare"

⚠TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD

You took his head and bashed it up against a wall, blood now coating it. You kept on doing so until it looked like he was about to fall unconscious. You dropped the man on the floor and started teleporting around him laughing constantly as he kept turning his head lazily.

"P-please just end me a-already."

"You're so boring. Here I'll give you a choice. Knife or bare hands?" You asked. He didn't respond and you frowned.

"Fine, teeth. Better for me anyways."

You bit into his throat, earning another agonizing scream. With your bare teeth you ripped out his throat. Your nose dripped out a black substance, hitting what you were holding with your mouth. It instantly turned black. You caught on to what happened. Wiping your nose, you said,

"I think it's time for you to die."

you laid a single finger on him, and he dropped dead, the place you tapped him was black and the black was starting to spread.

The lifeless bodies...

Fucking amazing

. . .

Heyyo!! Sorry for the late and short chapter, I've been watching "Kakegurui" and "Darling in the FRANXXX" Totally recommend! But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii